Evaluating this team/program thru 4 games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Evaluating this team/program thru 4 games

It’s a free country do as you please but our Offense and any offense is all about the O line
If they do as well as they did vs Wm offensively we can do some damage. Everything has a domino effect ! We opened some holes and the run game helped the pass game , we gave a pocket and the pass game opened the run game .
I looked back to 2016 vs Clemson 54-0
Our 3qbs threw 3 picks my ? Is how do our O lines compare from 2016 to this years team ?
Just curious. Imo we can win out in the acc , lose out , or anywhere in between.
If you could, pass along word that Orangenauburn would like Tommy to have a 400 yard passing 100 yard rushing 7 TD performance this weekend.

That'd be great. Thanks.

If you could, pass along word that Orangenauburn would like Tommy to have a 400 yard passing 100 yard rushing 7 TD performance this weekend.

That'd be great. Thanks.
I’m sure he would love that I’d like to think
He and most will have only a half and I think running wise he will have the choke collar on or the electric zapper this week most important is come out healthy that said
63-0 !!

He and most will have only a half and I think running wise he will have the choke collar on or the electric zapper this week most important is come out healthy that said
63-0 !!
Yeah, I'd rather he save that performance for the NC State game where I'll be cheering him on

63-0 !!
I'm sure he could hit those numbers in the first half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom