Even against KU the refs love some duke | Syracusefan.com

Even against KU the refs love some duke

jordoo

Living Legend
I can't explain it. It's like watching the Bills get screwed out of 3 pts against the Seahawks at the end of the half. Duke must get, in average a 6-8 pt bonus per game much like KU's own home course ref bonus in the BiG12

Imagine how infuriating this is for KU. They get more home cooking than any team I have ever seen. But my god the calls are absurd in favor of Duke. GBA.

Imagine how infuriating this is for KU. They get more home cooking than any team I have ever seen. But my god the calls are absurd in favor of Duke. GBA.

And Kansas is still winning. It's very odd.

Wow, big shot there. Duke ties it up with 8 seconds to go.

Mason wins it. I though KU was the better team tonight after the first 8min. I felt Duke got a 6-8 point advantage from the stripers as well.

But please no more Mason interviews, painful.

Mason wins it. I though KU was the better team tonight after the first 8min. I felt Duke got a 6-8 point advantage from the stripers as well.

But please no more Mason interviews, painful.
Saw that interview too...that dude is just weird.

I can't explain it. It's like watching the Bills get screwed out of 3 pts against the Seahawks at the end of the half. Duke must get, in average a 6-8 pt bonus per game much like KU's own home course ref bonus in the BiG12

This one below kills me because VA Tech would have won the game. And on top of it all, the ref called a foul on the Tech player!!! Are you kidding me!!!

Duke's Jon Scheyer walks 3+ times but refs swallow whistle

I know conference RPI blah blah blah, but I still smile when Duke loses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom