Class of 2017 - Even if we get super lucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Even if we get super lucky

I'm beginning to think that JB sounds foolishly stubborn on this point. We've had multiple examples of guys in recent years who weren't "ready" by his standards that go and are first round draft picks. I don't think we have an example of a guy who wasn't "ready" who stays and manages to carve out a long and productive NBA career because he got that extra seasoning in college. The more I watch this dance the more I think these guys are better off going whenever there is some interest. Maybe Lydon will be the first to prove out JB's side of the argument??
I hate being put in a position to criticize former players but I don't think any intelligent and rational thinking person looks at the current NBA careers of Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant and thinks man JB looks like such a fool those guys are really making a name for themselves.

I hate being put in a position to criticize former players but I don't think any intelligent and rational thinking person looks at the current NBA careers of Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant and thinks man JB looks like such a fool those guys are really making a name for themselves.

Yeah, but not sure staying would have helped either. Ennis wasn't getting more athletic, and Jerami still can't shoot.

Yeah, but not sure staying would have helped either. Ennis wasn't getting more athletic, and Jerami still can't shoot.

Ennis needs to be continuously fed Red Bull intravenously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom