Ever so slightly OT: But not nearly as much | Syracusefan.com

Ever so slightly OT: But not nearly as much

PoppyHart

All American
as threads about T&F, college baseball or other non-basketball items, for which there are dedicated boards, but
who gets NBA Coach of the Year? This is really interesting imo. Can you give it to Kerr or Walton, who split the season? I think Brad Stevens is the front runner. What he's done is astonishing. Many think he was a sacrificial lamb, an d he's turned the Celtics into a final four threat.

David Blatt should get it. Look at what Lue is doing with the same cast. I am openly routing against the Cavs because of how they treated that man

David Blatt should get it. Look at what Lue is doing with the same cast. I am openly routing against the Cavs because of how they treated that man
The cavs have been playing just as good, if not better under Lue. Kevin Love at least has been used better on the team.

The cavs have been playing just as good, if not better under Lue. Kevin Love at least has been used better on the team.

and irving is feuding with the coach. The pg is feuding with the former pg. not good.

Yeah I would trade Irving so fast you have no idea. If Lebron James can win two championships with Mario Chalmers as the starting pg, he can win it with anybody there.

And Kyrie isn't going to start playing markedly better defense to help stop Steph in the finals.

It has to be Stevens. The Celtics were trying to tank to land a star, and he's made them a threat.

Either Stevens, Luke Walton/Steve Kerr if GS wins 73 games or Dwane Casey as Toronto is only 2 games behind Cleveland.

Either Stevens, Luke Walton/Steve Kerr if GS wins 73 games or Dwane Casey as Toronto is only 2 games behind Cleveland.
If Warriors break the season record it's Kerr hands down, if Warriors finish 1 or 2 games off of the record, I give Kerr a 85% chance of winning it, if less then that, it's drops to 50/50 with Brad Stevens getting the other 50%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom