Every HBO show, Ranked | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Every HBO show, Ranked

Wire
Sopranos
Curb
Boardwalk Empire
Oz

Never seen a lot of them, or saw an episode or 2 and it wasn't for me.

The Pacific is not half the show Band of Brothers is

i'll put larry sanders at number one, but the rest of my top ten in no particular order
sopranos
deadwood
oz
extras
silicon valley
the wire
flight of the conchords
enlightened
the comeback

No love for Vice Principals at all...I'm not even a Danny McBride fan but this show was amazing (mostly due to Walton Goggins' incredible character). Funny, surprisingly poignant drama, and didn't overstay it's welcome.

1. Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Curb
  4. Eastbound and Down
  5. Fraggle Rock
  6. Flight of the Conchords
  7. GoT
  8. Mr. Bean
  9. Silicon Valley

No love for Vice Principals at all...I'm not even a Danny McBride fan but this show was amazing (mostly due to Walton Goggins' incredible character). Funny, surprisingly poignant drama, and didn't overstay it's welcome.
I love McBride. And Goggins is fantastic. But, that show sorta felt 'off' to me. Like, i wanted to like it, but there was an aspect to it that bothered me. Goggins is funny as heck, though. I just re-watched The Hateful 8, and i just enjoy his 'delivery.'

I'm glad The Larry Sanders Show still got respect after all these years. Larry's reaching for the remote to turn on "The Larry Sanders Show" while making love to Sharon Stone is one of the great moments in the history of television.

I also liked Dream On, which was goofy fun.

The first 5 seasons of Curb were on par with the best comedies I have ever seen.

I HATED the direction the show took in season 6, and didnt like 7 much more (stopped watching after a couple eps that season)

The first 5 seasons of Curb were on par with the best comedies I have ever seen.

I HATED the direction the show took in season 6, and didnt like 7 much more (stopped watching after a couple eps that season)

Really? I LOVED season 6 and really liked 7 too.

I thought 5 was the weakest to that point.

2,3,4,6, and 7 would be my top 5 seasons.

Really? I LOVED season 6 and really liked 7 too.

I thought 5 was the weakest to that point.

2,3,4,6, and 7 would be my top 5 seasons.

I loved the Larry, Jeff, Cheryl, Richard dynamic. Once the Katrina folks moved in the storylines changed and I just wasnt a fan.

Leon is too hilarious to me, and his and Larry’s interactions produce so much gold.

Leon and Jeff and Leon and Marty had some funny interactions too.

To each their own. I felt like the show became too much about Leon and it wasnt my cup of tea