Everybody's favorite Chad Ford has McCollough as a top 10 pick now. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Everybody's favorite Chad Ford has McCollough as a top 10 pick now.

McCullough is currently Chris Bosh without the finishing ability on the inside.

McCullough is currently Chris Bosh without the finishing ability on the inside.
If that were true why have we lost 3 games?

I'd like Chad Ford to do a ranking of the users on this board, so we could experience the feeling first hand, as well as note the potential value in other members. I'd be curious what folks would think of him after that.

If you are going by what he looks like standing next to other basketball players, don't forget that they all have fudged heights.

good point

Bosh gets a lot of smack from people for his appearance and some of the silly facial expressions he makes, but the dude has been one of the most underrated players of the last decade. Also just a good dude.

Guy is entertaining and harmless.

I'd like Chad Ford to do a ranking of the users on this board, so we could experience the feeling first hand, as well as note the potential value in other members. I'd be curious what folks would think of him after that.
Clearly, I'd be projected as a one and done. Too much upside here.

McCullough is taller than 6'9". FACT He weighs more than 200 as well.

Does he? I remember for the Midnight Madness event, he was listed as 185 lol.

Oh, I enjoy Bosh's weirdness too. I just think one of Bosh's intangibles is next-level weirdness.

McCullough would really have to apply himself to match that.

I really love Bosh. Not only is he just a weird dude (which I love), but he's also extremely intelligent and self-aware. He's really easy to root for if you can get past some of the embarrassing flops that he's done lol.

I really love Bosh. Not only is he just a weird dude (which I love), but he's also extremely intelligent and self-aware. He's really easy to root for if you can get past some of the embarrassing flops that he's done lol.
Totally agree. The characters make it just a little more fun.

I don't have insider status at ESPN...do Ford's mock drafts include foreign players?

Just enjoy the ride with Chris while we have him on campus. I just hope he shows up and works hard everyday and takes care of his school work.

I don't have insider status at ESPN...do Ford's mock drafts include foreign players?

Just enjoy the ride with Chris while we have him on campus. I just hope he shows up and works hard everyday and takes care of his school work.

Yes, his #4 pick is a Euro prospect. Kristaps Porzingis. Really interesting prospect. He was pegged as a mid-lottery kinda guy for last year's draft but pulled out if I remember right.

There's no way Chad Ford could not rank foreign prospects

Yeah I'm not seeing Favors at all in him, I think Chris Bosh or Perry Jones might be a better comparison.
How about the guy Orlando already has...Aaron Gordon?

McCullough is way better offensively.
Eh marginally. Gordon was pretty good on his one year in Tucson. Regardless super athletic bigs, skinny, play d, handle it...

Eh marginally. Gordon was pretty good on his one year in Tucson. Regardless super athletic bigs, skinny, play d, handle it...

They were good in different ways. Aaron Gordon is a far better passer and cutter and is probably better in terms of handling the ball. McCullough has a much better jumpshot. Both great athletes, but Gordon is other-worldly and is much stronger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom