Everyone asking about G-Mac's Offense.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone asking about G-Mac's Offense..

Interesting. Chris White is now the RB/ST coach at Iowa, and Brian White the RB coach at Florida. I imagine with McDonald's recruiting prowess in Florida and our new focus on the midwest, that we'll be running into them on the recruiting trail.

I feel like us using the Pistol is much more conducive to a running QB like a Hunt or Kinder but Loeb could surprise. Kid's not as slow as you'd think. Let's see how it plays out.
Why do people assume Hunt and Kinder are faster than Loeb?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Because they were running QBs when they were in High School while Loeb was a pocket passer.

We have heard Loeb is a tad faster but there is more to a running QB than speed such as the ability to make people miss and no how not to take big hits. You need some wiggle. Nassib was not good at either of those areas. From high school tape I know Hunt and Kinder can make people miss. I haven't seen tape on Loeb from high school that showed me he could but who knows. :noidea: Should a least be better than Nassib in that regard anyway.

No its the "piss two" offense. Meaning SU fans drinking dome suds will only have time to get to the john once before the game and at the half if they want to get back in time for the next SU TD play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom