Everyone go on record with noel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone go on record with noel

Noel Orange (2).jpg

GT or Kentucky...mainly because I always expect the worst when it come to SU sports...and life.

For those saying UK...have you noticed that Anthony Davis has not yet declared for the draft? So, unless he does between now and tomorrow evening, that is a big block (no pun intended) to NN going to UK!!

Kentucky. I'm not going against Cal in this one. Unlike the conventional wisdom, doubt he ends up at a lesser school like Gtown.

Thought Kentucky up until today.

Georgetown will be the pick. I think Syracuse was in the race for social media purposes the same way Gottlieb stays relevant during the season by calling Cuse out.

For those saying UK...have you noticed that Anthony Davis has not yet declared for the draft? So, unless he does between now and tomorrow evening, that is a big block (no pun intended) to NN going to UK!!

Why the hell would Davis come back for another year?? It makes absolutely no sense. The guy is a solid NBA draft pick and has already won a NC. You think he likes college that much? He's gone as clearly as the sun rises every morning. With that being said, do you really think that Calimari hasn't told him as much? Please... he knows very well that he's got the headliner at any of three he is considering. Unfortunately, there is no such block as you may seem to think.

Hoping for 'Cuse

Guessing GTown though

I still think the next two years are going to be a wild ride with or without him.

Id love it if he chose Cuse, but there's zero buzz about him picking SU and hell, I don't even hear any rumors of Hop or Boeheim trying to close. Calipari is going to be featured on the Decision Show(tm). To me, its as if Noel is trying to break up with the first girl he kissed. Seems like a nice kid, but he doesn't want to hurt any feelings. I think he was really impressed with being the focal point in the Hoya offense (though, I'm not sure how Otto Porter feels about that). He talked about catching lobs in Lexington and that defense would probably take care of itself. At Syracuse he'd be competing for minutes on defense and touches on offense.

Why the hell would Davis come back for another year?? It makes absolutely no sense. The guy is a solid NBA draft pick and has already won a NC. You think he likes college that much? He's gone as clearly as the sun rises every morning. With that being said, do you really think that Calimari hasn't told him as much? Please... he knows very well that he's got the headliner at any of three he is considering. Unfortunately, there is no such block as you may seem to think.

Dude...relax!! I wasn't stating an opnion either way. Just made the observation that he hasn't declared yet and that could be a potential consideration for Noel. I was not stating that I think or that he is coming back to UK or that I think or he is declaring for draft. GEEEESSHH!!!

Thought Kentucky up until today.

Georgetown will be the pick. I think Syracuse was in the race for social media purposes the same way Gottlieb stays relevant during the season by calling Cuse out.
what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom