Everyone Wave “Hi!” To UNC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone Wave “Hi!” To UNC

UNC has 4 McDonald’s All-Americans in their recruiting class for next year.

EO_il2-U8AAefof
how many do they have on their current roster?

Not UNC but I'm glad Ohio St is collapsing after their good start. When you consider that Michigan is as well in the same conference which is the only one comparable with the ACC maybe its a good thing to suck early?

UNC was top 5/10 in November.

They're last in the ACC and yet they have the most MAA's in the country coming in next year.

Honestly haven't seen a UNC game all year. Do they still have a front line full of bruisers that will dominate the boards against SU?
I have been to 2 UNC games this season at the Dean Dome and watched some on tv. And yes they still hit the boards hard but they can't shoot at all and have a very low basketball iq team. Brooks and Bacot definitely eat up rebounds. I'm assuming Cole Anthony will be back by the SU game so this will definitely not be an easy game.

I have been to 2 UNC games this season at the Dean Dome and watched some on tv. And yes they still hit the boards hard but they can't shoot at all and have a very low basketball iq team. Brooks and Bacot definitely eat up rebounds. I'm assuming Cole Anthony will be back by the SU game so this will definitely not be an easy game.
Does he have any reason to come back? I suspect there were comments about this, but I am curious about the conventional wisdom.

Does he have any reason to come back? I suspect there were comments about this, but I am curious about the conventional wisdom.
He said he is coming back for his team and cant stand to see them struggle.

He said he is coming back for his team and cant stand to see them struggle.
Seems super risky, but I can understand why he would feel that way.

UNC hasn’t had a future NBA all star drafted since Vince Carter in ‘98. (Who’s still in the league, amazingly). Hard to believe for a program of that level and with all the great players they’ve had in the last two decades that none of them was an all star in the pros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom