everything about that game sucked | Syracusefan.com

everything about that game sucked

orangehomer

All American
nassib sucked (15-32 with 3 int's), the playcalling sucked, special teams sucked, rutgers sucks, savon huggins sucked (5 carries for 8 yards), ball control sucked (9 turnovers), the refs sucked, dodd sucked (14-31 with 1 int), bailey was pretty good but sucked with 2 lost fumbles, phillip thomas got one int but dropped another and therefore sucks, we had injuries and therefore the training staff sucks, the piped in music sucks, but unfortunately the band isnt loud enough which sucks, the student section sucked, the crowd turnout sucked, but ironically there were too many people there so the lines for the concessions and bathrooms sucked, marrone sucked, schiano sucked, rutgers fans sucked, the tv timeout guy SUCKS,

did i miss anything?

I was prepared to be disgusted by that post, but now i 'm just amused
-Elvis of the 80's

Dyshawn's hit definitely did not suck. Add Ross Krautman to the suck list, though.

Haha, you guys are funny. We lost the game because we did not successfully execute the calls made by the coaches. Where those calls bad? I hesitate to second guess the coaches' game plan and why they had the calls they did ... and I'm assuming that they HAD a game plan and HAD a reason for calling some questionable plays.

Someone said that Marrone coached like he didn't want to lose instead of going for a win. I agree with this sentiment. Coaches did not put the players in the best position to succeed. HOWEVER, if we didn't miss the PAT, or made one of the FGs, or Thomas actually held onto that INT ... well, it would have been a different story.

Instead, well, as the theme of this thread goes ... it sucked. Painful game to watch.

nassib sucked (15-32 with 3 int's), the playcalling sucked, special teams sucked, rutgers sucks, savon huggins sucked (5 carries for 8 yards), ball control sucked (9 turnovers), the refs sucked, dodd sucked (14-31 with 1 int), bailey was pretty good but sucked with 2 lost fumbles, phillip thomas got one int but dropped another and therefore sucks, we had injuries and therefore the training staff sucks, the piped in music sucks, but unfortunately the band isnt loud enough which sucks, the student section sucked, the crowd turnout sucked, but ironically there were too many people there so the lines for the concessions and bathrooms sucked, marrone sucked, schiano sucked, rutgers fans sucked, the tv timeout guy SUCKS,

did i miss anything?
I very much enjoyed when the marching band was playing Monty Python music. That was really good.

Your post doesn't suck. It's my favorite of the night.

Hackett, however, truly does suck.

Haha, you guys are funny. We lost the game because we did not successfully execute the calls made by the coaches. Where those calls bad? I hesitate to second guess the coaches' game plan and why they had the calls they did ... and I'm assuming that they HAD a game plan and HAD a reason for calling some questionable plays.

Someone said that Marrone coached like he didn't want to lose instead of going for a win. I agree with this sentiment. Coaches did not put the players in the best position to succeed. HOWEVER, if we didn't miss the PAT, or made one of the FGs, or Thomas actually held onto that INT ... well, it would have been a different story.

Instead, well, as the theme of this thread goes ... it sucked. Painful game to watch.

While the players should have executed better and won the game, why make it harder on them by not putting them in the best postion to succeed? The players shouldn't have to win despite poor play calling. It isn't fair to them. The players lost the game but the coaches did nothing to help.

I only got to see the first and most of the fourth quarters because I was working a football game of my own, but good god, that was still the most painful loss in recent memory, I think. We left so many points on the board it's absurd. If it makes sense, that's a game we SHOULD have won easily, but deserved to lose at the same time. We didn't just shoot ourselves in the foot, we took a freaking 12 gauge to it.

did i miss anything?

You were at the tailgate, weren't you?

did i miss anything?
I thought the student section was pretty good :)

did i miss anything?
Nope...you touched on all of the items on MY list...

the dome foams suck too, they need to get some craft beers in there

the dome foams suck too, they need to get some craft beers in there

There is one concession area on the 1st level that has craft brews

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

There is one concession area on the 1st level that has craft brews

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Really??? Where at? What's on tap?

The weather sucked, the parking sucked and all that don't agree with the original post, also suck.

no, but i've been wanting to make it to one. i meant this post as a joke, mostly...

I know. I meant that the post-game tailgate sounded a lot like your post. ;)

ya thats not really craft, but its better than the other crap

It's not craft but it's much better than Bud Light and it's the same price. Do they not have that beer stand with the bigger selection by Gate E open like they do for basketball?