Ex St. John's Player Is Accused Tampa Serial Killer | Syracusefan.com

Ex St. John's Player Is Accused Tampa Serial Killer

Arrested but on what evidence, he had a 9mm(not illegal in FL). Gave it to a manager at McDonald to hold(odd if you are a serial murderer). Unless they can match the gun to murders, and they do not seem to have had time to do that yet. Maybe the guy but not seeing anything close to proving that yet.

That's not the evidence they used to arrest him, that's just how he got on their radar. They haven't released the the evidence that led to his arrest yet.

That's not the evidence they used to arrest him, that's just how he got on their radar. They haven't released the the evidence that led to his arrest yet.

Really that is what I just said. Thanks for the confirmation though. The whole point was that more would be needed not that this is not the guy.

have they ruled out artest (aka mehta world peace) ?
based on this police sketch they may have the wrong johnnie

ron_artest-cho-lores.jpg

have they ruled out artest (aka mehta world peace) ?
based on this police sketch they may have the wrong johnnie

ron_artest-cho-lores.jpg

but he stands for world peace. It's right there, in his name.

upload_2017-11-29_11-11-15.jpeg

Really that is what I just said. Thanks for the confirmation though. The whole point was that more would be needed not that this is not the guy.

Well, if you understood they hadn't released the evidence the arrest was based on, then your post makes even less sense. You started reiterating the details from the story as if that's what the arrest was based on. It wasn't.

The evidence was in his car and on his cell pone according to latest news reports.

Well, if you understood they hadn't released the evidence the arrest was based on, then your post makes even less sense. You started reiterating the details from the story as if that's what the arrest was based on. It wasn't.
No what I said was they would need more for a conviction, they need almost nothing to make an arrest
You obviously fail to know how the system works. People are arrested all the time who are released for lack of evidence and even more go to trial and are not convicted.

No what I said was they would need more for a conviction, they need almost nothing to make an arrest
You obviously fail to know how the system works. People are arrested all the time who are released for lack of evidence and even more go to trial and are not convicted.

“Investigators traced shell casings found at the murder scenes to the gun. They also uncovered location data from Donaldson’s cellphone that put him at the scene of at least three of the killings, authorities said.”

Ex-St. John's athlete admits to owning gun used in Tampa killings

It sounds like they have plenty of evidence. His gun and he was there.