Excellent video to get you hyped for this season | Syracusefan.com

Excellent video to get you hyped for this season

I hope it's a full house, and about 100 degrees with 90% humidity in the dome on Sept. 14th.
My wedding anniversary by the way. So thankful my wife loves going to Cuse football games.

I hope it's a full house, and about 100 degrees with 90% humidity in the dome on Sept. 14th.
My wedding anniversary by the way. So thankful my wife loves going to Cuse football games.
Sounds like a keeper to me.

That was a great video. Got goosebumps.

Liberty and Maryland say hello.

Love the hype for the season. Hate that this appears to have us looking past our first two opponents.
We’ll know pretty early whether all this hype is warranted. If we readily take out Liberty & MD, then it’s on!
Either way, this video is the SHIZNIT!!!
LG fricken’ O!!!

Love the hype for the season. Hate that this appears to have us looking past our first two opponents.
I thinks it’s to help keep selling tickets for the Clemson game as well as season tickets. They aren’t looking ahead of anyone.

It wan't created by the university as far as I can tell, so looking ahead is warranted. It's just a hype video made up of a bunch of old Syracuse videos available on youtube.

Excellent video. Who put it toghether? I wish the game was going to be played tomorrow. Going to be an experience that no one will ever forget.

Not sure if the university played any part in this but I think its great. It probably appeals to many fans but certainly has to appeal to many potential young fans which is probably the most important demographic to bring in for this game. Have to think the average age of our football fan base is pretty old. An amazing environment like this and a competative fun game will help entice many young new fans. I love it.

I don't know that I needed a hype video for the Clemson game, but I like it anyway.

I’ve watched this at least 20 times and I can’t stop, I think the best part is either the “Avenge the past” where dungey gets sacked or in the beginning when it shows the scores and says “because they killed all our friends”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom