Exchange 1 current starter for a backup. Who would it be? | Syracusefan.com

Exchange 1 current starter for a backup. Who would it be?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Loeb or Kinder for Nassib? Smith or AAM for Bailey? West or Graham for Chew? Alexander for Hay? Alexander for Chibane? Ball or Sharpe for Marinovich? Hackett for Marrone?

Something needs to change. If you had 1 change you could make, who for who and why?

Loeb or Kinder for Nassib? Smith or AAM for Bailey? West or Graham for Chew? Alexander for Hay? Alexander for Chibane? Ball or Sharpe for Marinovich? Hackett for Marrone?

Something needs to change. If you had 1 change you could make, who for who and why?

RutgersAl for IB.

Sent from my DROIDX

Kinder or Hunt for Nassib.

DEFENSE - Crume for Boatman. Already blown the kids redshirt. Might as well get him as many snaps as possible at this point with an eye towards starting next year.
OFFENSE - Think the best are playing. West is getting a solid amount of PT as it is now. Making him a starter in name only doesn't make sense to me. Only thing I would do is give Smith about 5-10 of Bailey's carries to try and ease his workload.

We need a new OC. Preferably someone who is a QB coach as well. Wouldnt it be nice to have a coach who can assist Nassib and develop the young guys? Why do we have an OL guy and a hip hop dance instructor teaching our guys?

DEFENSE - Crume for Boatman. Already blown the kids redshirt. Might as well get him as many snaps as possible at this point with an eye towards starting next year.
OFFENSE - Think the best are playing. West is getting a solid amount of PT as it is now. Making him a starter in name only doesn't make sense to me. Only thing I would do is give Smith about 5-10 of Bailey's carries to try and ease his workload.

Bromley and Goggins are still the starting DTs, no?

Bromley and Goggins are still the starting DTs, no?

Yea, but bump Crume into that 3rd spot where Boatman resides. He needs more reps at this point, if just to have an idea of what needs to be done conditioning wise for next year.

He needs to get the same amount (if not more) of the PT Bromley got last year, IMO.

don't take this out on the kids,i blame the staff 100%

Fair enough, and I'm not. Which coach would you can and why? Not looking to push my agenda which is why I didn't give my choice but a bunch of options. I'm just curious what anyone else thinks whether it's one I've listed or one I haven't.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We've seen some serious insanity this year.

Hackett for Marrone. Hackett is plan horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell after the last 2 games I truly think Marrone called the WVU game... The play calling for the last 2 games are so different then that game.. No I am not hanging onto that game but common. UL AND UCONN??!! What gives??? Hackett must go... Also we really need a special teams coach desperately!!!

Id like to see nassib benched in favor of the qb who can make plays on his feet. And i love the topic of your post.

Hackett for Marrone. Hackett is plan horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell after the last 2 games I truly think Marrone called the WVU game... The play calling for the last 2 games are so different then that game.. No I am not hanging onto that game but common. UL AND UCONN??!! What gives??? Hackett must go... Also we really need a special teams coach desperately!!!

Playcalling didn't change. Execution did.

We need a new OC. Preferably someone who is a QB coach as well. Wouldnt it be nice to have a coach who can assist Nassib and develop the young guys?
This

I've been saying for a while, and I know it's not a popular decision by a lot of people.

I would love to see Ralph Friedgen as the OC here. He has a great offensive mind, I would bet he would LOVE to get back in to the ACC, and he was let go, in my opinion very prematurely. Would love the Fridge in the 315.

Put Bailey back into the role he was for 2 years as a change of pace to a power runner . I'd rather try AAM to see if we have a runner for the next 3 years. This system needs a runner who can consistently make tough yards to open up passing lanes.

night games vs day games. I wish we played all of our games at night. I cant put my finger on it but there is something to this. Nassib has not played well in early games nor has the team as a whole.

night games vs day games. I wish we played all of our games at night. I cant put my finger on it but there is something to this. Nassib has not played well in early games nor has the team as a whole.
You're onto something. This team has been just putrid the last two seasons in noon games.

Put Bailey back into the role he was for 2 years as a change of pace to a power runner .

I don't think Ant is the same type back he was a couple years ago. He's bulked up so much to gain strength for the heavy duty work that I think he has lost some quickness as well as a step. He's not that scat-back type anymore. In 2 years I bet Gulley isn't either.