Excitement builds: just picked up 2 more seasons tix | Syracusefan.com

Excitement builds: just picked up 2 more seasons tix

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
on the 40 yard line first tier in 117, row x up 20+ rows up high enough to see the action.

Love the new pricing structure at $400/tix which INCLUDES the premium fee, so with the $ saved on my other tix invested in the prime areas. Ahh yes good times ahead with the resurgence of syracuse football. Excitement builds my friends...

on the 40 yard line first tier in 117, row x up 20+ rows up high enough to see the action.

Love the new pricing structure at $400/tix which INCLUDES the premium fee. Ahh yes good times ahead with the resurgence of syracuse football. Excitement builds my friends...

Love the new pricing structure at $400/tix which INCLUDES the premium fee. Ahh yes good times ahead with the resurgence of syracuse football. Excitement builds my friends...
Have I ever mentioned how much I like and respect you as a poster and all around human being?

Looking to pick up a couple Sat. before the showcase. Any advice from folks who have gone this route?

Looking to pick up a couple Sat. before the showcase. Any advice from folks who have gone this route?

Be fully aware they only put out there what they believe is best available. I would look on cuse.com/tickets and see whats open, write locations down, then go see the seats live

Be fully aware they only put out there what they believe is best available. I would look on cuse.com/tickets and see whats open, write locations down, then go see the seats live
Good stuff, thx

I always like these threads. Seeing who added more seats and first time ticket holders. Someday I'll get back for a game. Maybe Chip will take me. Nah...

Last edited:

Love the new pricing structure at $400/tix which INCLUDES the premium fee, so with the $ saved on my other tix invested in the prime areas. Ahh yes good times ahead with the resurgence of syracuse football. Excitement builds my friends...

Congrats, i am in 115 on the 38. Great look at the visitor's sideline dynamics week to week.

I definitely support this approach if you are local. We moved down from 304 to 128 last year sight unseen and my 8-year old daughter got super PO'd at me... she couldn't see as well down low.

I think we are moving back upstairs. Now I have to just figure out where... living in NJ makes it hard to check them out in person.

Great seats but really low-excitement seat mates. Heaven forbid if you should scream and shout or *gasp* stand up on 3rd down!

And to think where you were a couple of years ago :). I had to hold you from jumping over the ledge! Lol

Btw, I added an extra seat this year as well. GO!

Great seats but really low-excitement seat mates. Heaven forbid if you should scream and shout or *gasp* stand up on 3rd down!
The blue hairs aren't' going to know what hit em!! Here we come from up above!

No seriously I'd imagine many have not renewed with the new structure, and we're vocal but not over the top crazy. Besides I kept my other two up high in 320 as it's true if you're down too low in the first section it sucks. That's why I made note of how high up they were in that new first tier section. Up top the view is great as unlike many other stadiums there's really not a "bad" seat in the house when it comes to top stadium levels.

Thanks to our very own RayinVa I had the chance to get down in the lower tier for the first time (but again pretty high up in that first tier section) and it was the greatest game experience I've ever had watching a game in the dome. And at least where his seats were they were good vocal fans around us.

I'm keeping my other two up high as yes the full field view is good, but more importantly the relationships we've cultivated with the hard core other loyal fans over the past j25 years is something I don't want to give up, plus our very own board legend TexanMark is joining us up there!

So what I'll be doing with him, and the rest of our crew is switching back and forth half to half or game to game, having some fun with it all. The new price structure has allowed this with very little pain. Nice to have some excitement for Cuse football for a variety of reasons. Don't want to wish away summer but game on!!