Exclusive SyracuseFan Offer Coming... | Syracusefan.com

Exclusive SyracuseFan Offer Coming...

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
I know plenty of you are season ticket holders but I am sure you will find a use with discounted tickets to a few home games this year.

The thought is that you can use these tickets as a recruiting pitch to friends, family, and co-workers on why they need to come to 'Cuse games! I am currently getting the offer made and should have it posted here sometime soon.

It will be a great year and I hope to see this offer blow up as my teacher's offer has as well!

I will post a new thread with the link & instructions when it is up and running!!!

GO ORANGE
DRB

I know plenty of you are season ticket holders but I am sure you will find a use with discounted tickets to a few home games this year.

The thought is that you can use these tickets as a recruiting pitch to friends, family, and co-workers on why they need to come to 'Cuse games! I am currently getting the offer made and should have it posted here sometime soon.

It will be a great year and I hope to see this offer blow up as my teacher's offer has as well!

I will post a new thread with the link & instructions when it is up and running!!!

GO ORANGE
DRB

Good timing, Dan! I just emailed my nephew in Scranton the home football schedule a few hours ago so he could determine what game(s) he and his two boys could attend. This offer will certainly work as a recruiting pitch as you envisioned it. Good job!

I've got a buddy in Woodstock whose boys are rabid SU fans. He's been wanting to bring them up for a game. This might help get it done.

Great idea. I have several friends who would like to attend a game some time. And I'm pretty sure once they do, they'd be hooked.

Dan, I'll make a deal with ya... I'll pay full price for tickets, but SU needs to cover my plane ticket from Alaska to NY, or Alaska to Clemson. Either one is fine with me.

Talk about one hell of a recruiting pitch! Let me know!

Haha I think this falls along the lines of Eric Dickerson and his Golden Trans Am...

Haha I think this falls along the lines of Eric Dickerson and his Golden Trans Am...

I believe in you Bartel... Don't let me down! Either way, I'll see you at the Nova game.

Dan, I'll make a deal with ya... I'll pay full price for tickets, but SU needs to cover my plane ticket from Alaska to NY, or Alaska to Clemson. Either one is fine with me.

Talk about one hell of a recruiting pitch! Let me know!
BTW, when I get home tonight...I'll figure out how many Nova tickets I have for you.

I'm also bringing in two guys from Buffalo for the Nova game.

BTW, when I get home tonight...I'll figure out how many Nova tickets I have for you.

I'm also bringing in two guys from Buffalo for the Nova game.

my man. I just posted in the Clemson thread. The plan is to use my PFD this year to come out to the game. 4 day weekend style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom