Exercise your right to choose... | Syracusefan.com

Exercise your right to choose...

What should PeteCalvin's avatar be?

• A picture of Pearl punching Ewing below the belt

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • A picture of JoeCollege from college (warning NSFW)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Something else SU related

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring back The Rack

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • A funny Fine Lot Tailgate picture of one of us provided by one of our mutual 'friends'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Time for a change? You decide! My previous avatar is buried on my old computer that crapped out. Even though I don't particularly want to go through the hassle of getting it off the old HD, I will if the community demands it. Otherwise, we'll move on and retire it.

I was going to use the Dome Pee Trough, but Rags took it. (just kidding, Rags...)

I'd like to replace mine with a pic from the dome, this is just generic. If someone is willing to risk arrest this Thursday with their cellphone camera, I'd be eternally grateful.

I'd like to replace mine with a pic from the dome, this is just generic. If someone is willing to risk arrest this Thursday with their cellphone camera, I'd be eternally grateful.

Easy. They won't even notice me.

Time for a change? You decide! My previous avatar is buried on my old computer that crapped out. Even though I don't particularly want to go through the hassle of getting it off the old HD, I will if the community demands it. Otherwise, we'll move on and retire it.

I was going to use the Dome Pee Trough, but Rags took it. (just kidding, Rags...)

If I remember correctly, you had the SU Cheerleader chest shot on the old site..???

I have never seen a pair of cheerleader boobs and think, man I wish I didn't see that...