a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
I want to win the game and as we celebrate I want Derrick Coleman to punch Graham so hard he knocks his two front teeth out. Then I want him to hold him down and make him admit to whatever he did in 1984 that got him kicked off the team the next year. Then I want an NCAA rep on site to strip the Hoyas of the national championship. Anything less will be disappointment.

Georgetown is not that good. Their bigs suck ass. Otto Porter can be contained. Their defense is not going to hold us down like it did the last two times we played them simply because our heads are screwed on straight finally.

I would be pleased with 50 points. I would be HAPPY with a win.

My expectation is that come tomorrow Georgetown will still suck.

First game Porter went off for 30 something - that won't happen again

Second game everyone went off - that won't happen again either.

Without looking it up didn't Tenn-G'town set college basketball back 50 years on the same court when they played a game in the 30's earlier in the year? Hoyas are coming back to earth against the zone tomorrow

Hit shots from the outside and it goes down to the wire. Don't and lose by 10-12 points again. Stay hot Dirty!

I expect cto to wear green, CUSE to wear ORANGE and the Hoyas to wear an L

Win. There should be no other expectations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect C.J. joins the 1000-point club. And I expect some Hoyas to be on the late train back to Washington a day earlier than they'd hoped.