Experts not so keen on 2014-2015 SU edition | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Experts not so keen on 2014-2015 SU edition

It would be best to let the whole "Fab thing" go and move on. If ifs and buts were beers and nuts we could have one hell of a party with this thread. But alas, they are not and Fab is history. As it turns out he has been a disappointment everywhere he as gone since he left Sagemont High School.

Any discussion about Fab would be better suited as an example of why it's so important value character as being a necessary addition to talent when you are recruiting kids and assembling your team.

Wow, when I said it people roasted me! The color of my blood was question. Of course I want the Orange to win a national championship every year. But we learned a couple of things this season. Based on UCONNs 4 NCs in the last 15 years, you need at least two very good upper classmen guards to win a national championship. You need to start with at least 8 or 9 good players to have a good chance of being healthy at the end of the season. Basketball is a tough sport. Who the heck would have predicted UCONN would have won a NC this season. Unbelievable.

I hope our 2014-2015 edition of the Orange squad peaks at the end of the season instead what happened this year!

Dave85 said:
Wow, when I said it people roasted me! The color of my blood was question. Of course I want the Orange to win a national championship every year. But we learned a couple of things this season. Based on UCONNs 4 NCs in the last 15 years, you need at least two very good upper classmen guards to win a national championship. You need to start with at least 8 or 9 good players to have a good chance of being healthy at the end of the season. Basketball is a tough sport. Who the heck would have predicted UCONN would have won a NC this season. Unbelievable. I hope our 2014-2015 edition of the Orange squad peaks at the end of the season instead what happened this year!

The "experts" didn't think much of is in 2002-3 either.

And aren't you the one that said you were writing off next year? Not getting out hopes up and writing off the team are two different things .

rrlbees said:
The "experts" didn't think much of is in 2002-3 either. And aren't you the one that said you were writing off next year? Not getting out hopes up and writing off the team are two different things .

Next year's team will be fine. But after the last five years, many will be disappointed. People will have to accept 20-22 wins and a win or two in the tourney. Just hope that Joseph stays healthy, or all bets are off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom