Explain this to me | Syracusefan.com

Explain this to me

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I just saw a man walking up Sixth Avenue wearing a Syracuse cap and a Georgetown shirt. What the hell am I supposed to make of that?

Clearly he suffers from self loathing, and probably abuses himself.

I just saw a man walking up Sixth Avenue wearing a Syracuse cap and a Georgetown shirt. What the hell am I supposed to make of that?

Some things cannot be explained.

Obviously not a true fan of either program. Probably just likes to wear college gear and his SU shirt was in the wash.:rolleyes:

Or maybe he's the college basketball version of a bisexual.

Not sure what that means.

But, I also saw a man walking today with wooden legs and real feet. Then again, I have side burns on the other side of my ears.

maybe he was trying to get something like this?? :noidea:
Sp12_BB_HypElt_Syracuse_Jersey_3_medium.jpg

images

I'd guess that he lost a bet and has to wear an item from the opponents school. May have chose to counter it as much as he could by wearing his home school item along with it.

Or he's a Georgetown grad that couldn't read what was on his hat.

Are you sure he wasn't a homeless guy who gets his clothing from Good Will?

Maybe it was a UNC fan just trying to mess with your head.

Psychosis.
Untreatable, unfortunately.

Obviously, he has no taste in shirts.

Obviously his mind says SU is superior but his heart goes out to Georgetown. Unfortunately he suffers from cronic heart burn.

..poor Georgetown Grads have to steal a cap wherever they can get one.

He likes motion offense, but also appreciates well drilled - fundamentally sound bigs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom