Explain this! | Syracusefan.com

Explain this!

DoubleDee

All American
Because I have too much time on my hands (not really), I came across this and figured this is more than an oversight. It has to be intentional?
Pic 1: schedule poster (Buddy present)
Pic 2: yearbook (no Buddy)

I can’t imagine why.
32505CCD-F9EE-489A-8C18-2B621D564827.jpeg

11FAAF95-30F9-4E3A-8814-771FC9E3D5E8.jpeg

I think Frank may have had something to do with it as I believe he had a premonition that Buddy was destined to take over a bunch of his minutes as the season progressed. ;):)

If the yearbook was published first, and I would think it would be, that might make sense. There may have been internal discussion about redshirting Buddy. Hence him not being on the cover of the yearbook.

I believe the posters are released closer to the season, at which time FH has already suffered his injury and it would have been less likely to RS Buddy.

I vote this. they misspelled THE COACH'S SON's NAME...on a jersey...and let him wear it... on national TV. You think they couldn't screw up a pic?

Which brings me back to, why do so many people have confidence that Wildhack will make the right hire to replace JB? Maybe he’ll delegate the due diligence to the same person who did the Buddy jersey, or the one who did the Bowie jersey.

Which brings me back to, why do so many people have confidence that Wildhack will make the right hire to replace JB? Maybe he’ll delegate the due diligence to the same person who did the Buddy jersey, or the one who did the Bowie jersey.

What makes you think Wildhack would delegate to Gerry the responsibility of hiring Gerry?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom