F.A.M.I.L.Y | Syracusefan.com

F.A.M.I.L.Y

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
nice mafia connotations disguised as good clean group bonding

RU D is legit

Forget About Me, I Love You!?

Are you kidding me?

After next week we never have to play them again.

nice mafia connotations disguised as good clean group bonding

RU D is legit
Too early to say, but it appears that you can pass against them all day. The Tight End was running wide open on that overthrown play just now.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Leave that to the service academies. Wow.

T.A.C.K.Y

That is the goofiest thing, Oregon can literally wear feathers and it won't be as stupid as this.

that just tells me that their feelings were seriously hurt when they got snubbed by"EVERY CONFERENCE".

announcers drooling all over RU knobs ... it is a J O K E

I also noticed that their mascot has fake eyeblack under its eyes. So much about that school is just tacky and stupid...

Now putting a baseball cap on a giant stuffed orange? Classy and awesome.

My wife saw this, rolled her eyes and said one word, "why?"

Forget About Me, I Love You!?

Are you kidding me?

After next week we never have to play them again.

It may be the lamest thing I've ever seen in college football.

Next week in honor of Rutgers we should either go with OTTO or FUBAR on the back of our jerseys. Or TEXAS BOWL. As in your greatest season ever culminating in winning the Texas Bowl. The what you ask? Exactly.

images

Ha! I only looked up at that game for a second at my local bar. Amused, I laughed and said to the pretty bartender, "Look. That guy's name is Family". I guess the joke was on me.

I missed the game and this thread is confusing to me. What exactly happened? Someone care to clarify for the confused?

It said "Family" on the back of their jerseys.

Rutgers is the MC Hammer and/or Vanilla Ice of the BigEast

Nah. MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were actually big deals at one time. Rutgers has always sucked.

They are more like the Screech of the Big East. Everyone moved onto something else and they had no choice but to stick around and hope someone would keep paying them for not being interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I hope next week they have L.O.S.E.R.S. on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom