Class of 2024 - F/C Petar Majstorovic (Serbia) SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (8/16/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 F/C Petar Majstorovic (Serbia) SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (8/16/24)

He clearly needs to work on palming the ball. ;)
Then he is preparing for the NBA..

IMG_1401.jpeg

Petar went to the men’s soccer game last night.

He wore a black sweat suit. No one appeared to notice him except me, and I did not blow his cover.

A bunch of the players on the women’s basketball team were there* and Petar talked with them.

He appears to speak English well. Georgia found out he also spoke French and tried to have a conversation with him in that language. Petar speaks French a lot better than Georgia does.

At one point, the crowd broke out in a spontaneous ‘Let’s Go Orange’ chant. Petar lit right up when this happened. He got a huge grin on his face and jumped right into the chanting.

I think he is going to fit in well here.

*=no, I don’t think any other members of the men’s basketball team attended the game. The other women I believe I recognized there were Journey, Keira, Sophie, ,Maddy and Izzy.

He wore a black sweat suit. No one appeared to notice him except me, and I did not blow his cover.

A bunch of the players on the women’s basketball team were there* and Petar talked with them.

He appears to speak English well. Georgia found out he also spoke French and tried to have a conversation with him in that language. Petar speaks French a lot better than Georgia does.

At one point, the crowd broke out in a spontaneous ‘Let’s Go Orange’ chant. Petar lit right up when this happened. He got a huge grin on his face and jumped right into the chanting.

*=no, I don’t think any other members of the men’s basketball team attended the game. The other women I believe I recognized there were Journey, Keira, Sophie, ,Maddy and Izzy.
IMG_5158.jpeg

But did he chain smoke cigarettes the whole match?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom