F Jay Bilas | Syracusefan.com

F Jay Bilas

Hoov50

Starter
The performance of the day is a home team beating up on a borderline top 25 team?! Not a team going into the top ranked teams home court and winning!

The performance of the day is a home team beating up on a borderline top 25 team?! Not a team going into the top ranked teams home court and winning!
I don't know if you are referring to the USF vs Georgetown game but I was waiting for the USF fans to do a court storming. Then I remembered that USF doesn't have any fans.

Florida looked DOMINANT today. Our win was the best of the day, but Florida looked incredible today.

I didn't see it, was he saying it was the best game, or that FLA looked the most impressive? I assume it's the latter, so I have zero problem with that. They dismantled a top 20 team.

I didn't see it, was he saying it was the best game, or that FLA looked the most impressive? I assume it's the latter, so I have zero problem with that. They dismantled a top 20 team.
He said UF looked the most impressive. Again, UF was dominant for 40 minutes, so it's really hard to argue with him.

"Frankly, anyone not currently licking our balls can go to hell." - half the people on this board at any given time

This board..

F the guy who absolutely loves and respects our program because he had a opinion that went against us. And florida looked scary good.

Agreed. In the gameday pre-game on TV right now, he [and Jalen Rose, and Digger] were tripping over themselves to compliment our performance today.

I actually like Bilas also, but thought that was a ridiculous statement. Missouri gets waxed three or four times a year when they are supposedly a "really good team" (this year they had not beaten anyone good) and Florida is normally very tough at home. Honestly I wasn't surprised Florida smoked Missouri.

I posted this a few hours ago. Florida put on an absolute clinic against a very good team today. They made Missouri look like a bad Patriot League team.

This is classic first, I admittedly, may have been too harsh with Bilas and then going along with me jumping off the rocker I unintentionally get a bunch of you guys to do it also.

Damn, what the hell is happening to me I am turning into Cali?!

Yes, Florida looked scary good today. But in context, Louisville dismantled them just as easily and that was on a neutral court, not at home, like the Gators were today.

Still, can't fault Jay for saying that was the most impressive performance by a team today. But it was a mismatch going in.

Cheers,
Neil

Most impressive performance - it was pretty impressive tbh.

That Michigan State/Ohio State game was a pretty good one as well.

I don't really get into these types of things. (Ok I wasn't able to watch any games today anyway) Everyone has an opinion, and Bilas is paid to give his. He knows a lot more about hoops than I do. That being said, I am sure some experts would def. have said something IF Syracuse played in the dome today and won...you know, just another home win. I guess Florida at home is more like a neutral court? Sucks to be them. ;)

Umm we just beat the number 1 team in the country on the road. It's the best win of the year for any team. You can spin it how you want but you would be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom