Class of 2020 - F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

I'm sure you or I wouldn't have handled it well when we were college aged either.

My tweets during college were cringey to look back on. Can't imagine if more people had eyes on it.
Back in the 70s, we would have just gotten high and bagged on class. I'm actually shocked at how mature some of these kids are.

FWIW, I spoke to an On3 analyst earlier today about Davis, and I'm not entirely sure a crystal ball has been entered yet. I believe Davis' bio lists him as "100 percent" to Syracuse because it's the only school he's visited to date. Now, this doesn't mean there won't be crystal balls for 'Cuse in Davis' recruitment, but did want to pass along...

boom smile GIF

“Something that stuck out to me was the people at Syracuse,’’ Davis said. “Every school you go to, they use the word family but on the visit I felt that everyone from the academic staff to the trainer to the nutritionist, everyone had a welcoming personality.

Comments like this are really great to build on.