F the Raven's | Syracusefan.com

F the Raven's

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Show me something next week against the Pats before you start congratulating yourselves.

Brady just had the red carpet rolled out for him...again.

Funny that it was Peyton who made the mistake that cost them, the guy they brought in to get them TO the Superbowl.

Gotta feel for Denver. What a choke job giving up that late pass to Jones in regulation.

Sooner the Ravens lose the better. Sick and tired of Ray Lewis

Denver gave that game away twice. First, you can't give up a 60+ yd TD with 30 seconds left in the game. Second, horrible decision by Peyton to throw a pass on the run off your back foot to a receiver who is blanketed by a defender (who intercepted the ball). Just awful.

I don't want Ray Lewis anywhere near a Super Bowl. I'd like everyone to wake up the next day.

Tim Tebow beat a AFC north opponent in overtime , just saying

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I really wish God would spend more time trying to end world hunger or cure cancer than help Ray Lewis win football games.

That was brutal. Sick of these postgame interviews. Between Ray, Garnett, [insert most players] it's unbearable. Half of them can barely form logical sentences.

Being a Browns fan I hate both teams. Since it was in Denver, glad the Broncos lost. Ha ha Elway. I am still not over 'The Drive' and 'The Fumble'.

That was brutal. Sick of these postgame interviews. Between Ray, Garnett, [insert most players] it's unbearable. Half of them can barely form logical sentences.

"Solomon, no weapon! No weapon!" (Hugs Manning.) "No weapon! No weapon! No weapon!"

he would have to have one first-or is it a soul
I'd love to get a nice scanning of Ray's brain..

how the league allowed this scum bag to become a face of the league is beyond me

That Moore kid is going to have to live with that highlight for a long long time. Going backwards like that and falling, yikes.

Before they even went to Ray Lewis's post game interview I was cringing. What a colassel douchebag. Get ready to hear his corny bulls**t every Sunday on ESPN. It will be a Ray Lewis sweatfest on a weekly basis. He's NFL herpes. He's never going away.

Blame Peyton all you want but Moore was absurdly casual on that long TD. First he started too shallow. Then he turned his hips to the inside and shuffled 10 yards (there was of course no inside reciever going deep and he had his back to the outside WR). By the the time he realized and opened to the outside he was screwed. He looked like he was going 3/4 and then was like "uh-oh." He looked like a high school kid. Horrible technique and execution. One job- don't let anyone behind you. Jones was 15 yards behind him. Then he played the ball and not the man, backpedaling. He should have sprinted to Jones. That pass hung up and was easily defendable. Moore blew this game.

Peyton vs. Brady in Mile High would have been legendary. Ravens in Foxboro? Again? Yech. Only consolation is it looks like Niners vs. Pats in the Bowl could be a good one.

One Manning can move and throw well and the other can not. I think Peyton's one of the best ever but that is one thing he can not do.

Show me something next week against the Pats before you start congratulating yourselves.

Brady just had the red carpet rolled out for him...again.

Funny that it was Peyton who made the mistake that cost them, the guy they brought in to get them TO the Superbowl.
What I liked besides there are 2 SU alums on Baltimore, is that Tim Tebow got them as far last year as Peyton did. And remember the one thing most people agreed was one of Tebow's strengths, mistake-free football.

Being a Browns fan I hate both teams. Since it was in Denver, glad the Broncos lost. Ha ha Elway. I am still not over 'The Drive' and 'The Fumble'.

As a Browns fan myself, I share the same sentiment. However, I actually found myself rooting for the Ravens towards the end. The irony of the Ravens (old Browns) to put together their own version of 'The Drive' (albeit that 'bomb' was more of a complete Denver F-up) right before the end of regulation...and, to win it in OT...on a FG nonetheless...priceless!

Waking up here in Denver this morning really sucked. The hangover is way worse coupled with the loss. Just got back from the store, you could hear a pin drop in there, literally no one talking and heads down. The D definitely lost the game for us. Every prediction I had for the game never came to light. Not getting any pressure on Flacco killed us. No blitzes, What? And for only the second time this season Champ looked like an old man.

how the league allowed this scum bag to become a face of the league is beyond me

I'll never get that either - they went all in with this guy, and it's worked I guess.

God I can't wait till he's just gone...although he'll be in studio yelling about Solomon or coming out of retirement soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom