F Time Warner | Syracusefan.com

F Time Warner

zibby

Starter
TWCS is showing HS basketball. It's a Sectional Final. Completely understandable.

But they're blacking out SNY and showing the SU game on a non-HD channel. Even worse, they're taking the 16x9 HD feed and squeezing it down to 4x3. Imagine a white 3x5 inch card on a black 8.5x11 inch piece of paper and you'll have an idea of what I'm having to watch.

How are FiOS customers watching the game...on SNY? One a FiOS-only channel? Do you have it in HD?

F watch espn app too. Event blacked out? Gotta b kidding me.

Right at 8:00, Time Warner turned off the SU game and switched to cartoons. SNY is still blacked out and TWCS now is showing Bonaquitter.

F Time Warner. It's a good thing it's only DePaul, or I'd be completely losing my shiat right now.

They switched over the last 30 seconds of the football game where we drove down the field and won. I hate tw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fios in buffalo has a channel that basically only shows SU and UB sports and just plays annoying music every other time. Every game from ESPN3 in HD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

For some reason, Directv had the telecast from MASN. So I was treated to a never-ending string of commercials for the Baltimore Orioles (I live in CT).

For some reason, Directv had the telecast from MASN. So I was treated to a never-ending string of commercials for the Baltimore Orioles (I live in CT).

My DIRECTV had it on 639 and 640...

FIOS had the whole show on MASN...one benefit of living in Virginia.-VBOF