Fab comparison | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab comparison

i think fab will have a long career in nba. i dont think he'll be an all star or anything more than a "serviceable big man", but with his size and skills it wont be hard for him to find a job.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

I think he is a poor man's Deandre Jordan, although at this point much less phyiscal than Deandre

Fab has shown the ability to pick up the game quickly. If he had grown up in the US he would have been a very polished player coming into college. He also would have had more academic discipline. I think he'll have a long career in the NBA, being a nice defensive presence.

who is to say just being himself wont cut it?

kinda hate him for letting the team and fans down -also thought he proved himself by getting into shape and playing hard every play

i wish him no ill will,and a good nba showing cant hurt the program

didn't seton hall have a 7' center under pj that went early and was a dismal failure? i think it was luther wright

sucks for us, but you go to college to learn a skill and get a job. he did that. until he got suspended, we all heaped praise on him for how he worked in the offseason to reshape his body, took direction, had a better attitude, etc. he wasn't made to be a student but the system pretty much made him be one. we both benefitted from the relationship. not to the degree we all would have liked, but for as long as the arrangement worked for us we all loved it.
yeah you go to college to learn a skill.great. but when you agree to join a team and the school pays the scholie then you also agree to make certain personal sacrifices and meet academic goals.
fab let down his school. fab let down his coach and fab left all his team mates hanging as well.
i could really care less where he ends up. and his numbers are indeed pedestrian .buyer beware.