Fab Melo/Freddy Mercury side by side image | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo/Freddy Mercury side by side image

Macho Uno

Scout Team
Someone posted the two images side by side in an earlier post and I want to send it to my brother. There was a great pic of Fab that looked just like Freddy. If you have it can you post it?

tumblr_lqnasa4B9P1r2riy9o1_500.jpg
images

Man that is really uncanny.

In related news (and yes I regret saying this out of anger) when I was back at work at about 930pm last Saturday, with 3 Ohio St. grads giving me the business, I loudly wished Fabrizo would get AIDS :oops: .

Yes, I am a terrible person sometimes.

I posted these the other day, because I was watching a netflix video on Queen, & never realized until then how much Freddie looked like Fab !!!

I'm surprised it took people this long to make this "separated at birth" connection. My brother and I were making this comparison since we first saw a pic of him from HS three years ago. Maybe it's because many from the younger generation don't know who Queen are or ever saw Freddie Mercury. The expressions Fab makes and the smile are uncannily similar to Freddie. It's definitely the teeth, but it's also more than that.

Man that is really uncanny.

In related news (and yes I regret saying this out of anger) when I was back at work at about 930pm last Saturday, with 3 Ohio St. grads giving me the business, I loudly wished Fabrizo would get AIDS :oops: .

Yes, I am a terrible person sometimes.

Classy.

I'm surprised it took people this long to make this "separated at birth" connection. My brother and I were making this comparison since we first saw a pic of him from HS three years ago. Maybe it's because many from the younger generation don't know who Queen are or ever saw Freddie Mercury. The expressions Fab makes and the smile are uncannily similar to Freddie. It's definitely the teeth, but it's also more than that.
The mustache helps

I am probably older than quite a few people on here, & knew quite a bit about Freddie Mercury, mainly because I was always a musical person. For some reason, I simply did not put two & two together until I watched the retrospective on Queen, & then it hit me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom