Fab Melo haunting us again? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo haunting us again?

Weak but expected. I'm not the one who believes dead guys who they never heard say anything.
I think they told the Maryland Mole.

The NCAA will look really stupid if they do this. If true, their timing is impeccable, as always. You let the man pass 900 wins and THEN decide to make a decision? If the NCAA was a corporation, nothing would get done, their overhead would be astronomical, and they'd be closed within a year.

I heard another silly rumor that the NCAA is going to strip 3 wins from last season.

Any truth?

At least we get to celebrate 900 again.
Stripping wins is such a BS sanction. Who does it hurt or benefit? By the time they get around to it Jimmy will be at 910. Its a jokeThe NCAA is such Barney Fife institution .Their little rules which are ignored by virtually ever big time program in the country. And no doubt Syracuse is one of them. When these jokers barge into Texas and AlabamaI'll think they might be a legitimate organization and being run by competent people. Until then, I think they are just puffed up cream puffs. Lots of calories and nopurpose other than being on the table to look good.

Weak but expected. I'm not the one who believes dead guys who they never heard say anything.

Ignorance is bliss. Believe what you want.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ignorance is bliss. Believe what you want.

Thanks, I will. I believe that I don't know what I don't know. You believe that you do know what you don't know. That is a difference. but that has nothing to do with your original immature post. It was uncalled for and a better man would simply apoligize.

I think they told the Maryland Mole.

Fact is, until Warner stepped in at literally the last minute, which no one saw coming, the MM was 100% correct every step of the way, right up to the press releases.

Thanks, I will. I believe that I don't know what I don't know. You believe that you do know what you don't know. That is a difference. but that has nothing to do with your original immature post. It was uncalled for and a better man would simply apoligize.
He probably does know though..

He probably does know though..
Don't believe it for one second. He believes what he thinks. He may or may not be right. That is not the same thing.

Man, chill. My op wasn't meant as anything. Just seems like you say you don't believes things a lot and those seem to be the times they are true. Maybe a kinder and gentler way of saying it would have been to say you're a jinx.

Man, chill. My op wasn't meant as anything. Just seems like you say you don't believes things a lot and those seem to be the times they are true. Maybe a kinder and gentler way of saying it would have been to say you're a jinx.

that may be more true than you know

Jinx

Jinx, ignorance and dasher usually work together.

So does smoke...and fire.

Stripping wins is such a BS sanction. Who does it hurt or benefit? By the time they get around to it Jimmy will be at 910. Its a jokeThe NCAA is such Barney Fife institution .Their little rules which are ignored by virtually ever big time program in the country. And no doubt Syracuse is one of them. When these jokers barge into Texas and AlabamaI'll think they might be a legitimate organization and being run by competent people. Until then, I think they are just puffed up cream puffs. Lots of calories and nopurpose other than being on the table to look good.

I guess the 5 year probation that Bama got in 2002 didn't resonate?

Reggie Bush and Derrick Rose would whole-heartedly agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom