Class of 2015 - FAB Melo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 FAB Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get all the Fab melo hate so things didn't work out in the classroom he still was a real solid center and helped us alot that year.

Those 10 shotblocks against seton hall are epic history. Why don't we trash gmac and Warrick for losing in the first round to vermont while we are at it. Yeah it sucks how it ended, but hes still orange and there is fans of other teams that will be more proud to remember him as orange then us. which imo isn't right.

I don't get all the Fab melo hate so things didn't work out in the classroom he still was a real solid center and helped us alot that year.

Those 10 shotblocks against seton hall are epic history. Why don't we trash gmac and Warrick for losing in the first round to vermont while we are at it. Yeah it sucks how it ended, but hes still orange and there is fans of other teams that will be more proud to remember him as orange then us. which imo isn't right.
because gmac and warrick did their course work and didn't rip the turn signal off their girlfriends' cars and weren't at chucks every night while they had academic problems and didn't piss in trash cans in chuck's bathrooms and weren't entitled .

because gmac and warrick did their course work and didn't rip the turn signal off their girlfriends' cars and weren't at chucks every night while they had academic problems and didn't piss in trash cans in chuck's bathrooms and weren't entitled .

Maybe he didn't realize that peeing in a trash can is frowned upon in the United States.

bnoro said:

Boy, this was a shot at Marsh out of nowhere.

Yes...let's show some class by ripping on a former player who's no longer here. Even better, lets mock his language & intelligence.
I mean, when non-SU fans get on our guys, former or otherwise, we'll just join in instead of showing some loyalty. I mean, who cares if they wore the Orange and are seen as Syracuse players by the public? Lets rip these young guys to make our miserable selves feel better!!
Why not do a Bugs Bunny and...
dogs.jpg

Stay classy, dudes. Oh Lord

Last edited:

Other than that, was he a pretty good dude?

I pissed in sinks in most of the best college bars in upstate ny. Oh yeah, my buddy and I broke in to and stole a bar light from the Inn Between in Geneseo. I didn't go to class to often. I had to drop 2 classes to prevent myself from flunking out. I was his age.
The stuff you are talking about is pretty tame for a college kid, especially one in a different culture, and an introduction to alcohol.
I am now a licensed professional, father of four, former church elder, former Little League coach, etc. People grow up at different rates.
Stop being so sanctimonious and stop making happiness in you life revolve around the exploits of young athletes. Maybe some good beer will make you feel better.

I pissed in sinks in most of the best college bars in upstate ny. Oh yeah, my buddy and I broke in to and stole a bar light from the Inn Between in Geneseo. I didn't go to class to often. I had to drop 2 classes to prevent myself from flunking out. I was his age.
The stuff you are talking about is pretty tame for a college kid, especially one in a different culture, and an introduction to alcohol.
I am now a licensed professional, father of four, former church elder, former Little League coach, etc. People grow up at different rates.
Stop being so sanctimonious and stop making happiness in you life revolve around the exploits of young athletes. Maybe some good beer will make you feel better.
The happiness in my life is in no way affected by college athletes. I'm drinking a Delirium right now, btw.

I just know to be respectful and not ruin the inside of an establishment for some poor worker to clean up at 3 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.