Fab update... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab update...

Your tidbits are greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing what you can. I find it very interesting that you're always so much more believable when you have good news. Thanks for sharing the bad news, too. It's a lot less fun but it's nice to know some semblance of the truth without overdramatization.

I humbly suggest that this post be pinned
That won't be necessary, as this thread will most likely stay elevated at the top of the board for the next few days.

Thanks Jake. I've always appreciated your insight when I lurked on this board, now I can actually voice my thanks. As far as more information goes, all I ask is that you please inform us as to Fab's "happy ending" movie:cool:

Your 'post to like' ratio of ~2:1 is outstanding.

Reactions: MGP
And who thought that we weren't getting any "new" Fab Melo info today. The football board has nothing on the hoop board.

(disclaimer - if you're not into these types of non specific updates. Don't read any further - don't respond to this thread - just move along).

Liking the chances of his eventual return much better today. Got an encouraging report. Nothing is guaranteed. Would think it'll be resolved in time for G town...maybe sooner.

I reserve the right to change my opinion as circumstances change.
jake - -do you think we are back to 50/50 or better?/

Ah good news Jake, with the Schiano situation I have been on the fball for the few free moments I have had today but was happy to see this. Hope the good news continues.

I humbly suggest that this post be pinned

Won't need to be. With all the posts in this thread, it's sure to stay at or near the top.

Your 'post to like' ratio of ~2:1 is outstanding.
I really need to stop wasting posts commenting on silly UConn vs. Seton Hall game threads to preserve my ratio. :cool:

Quality not Quantity, Quality not Quantity....:bang: :bang: :bang:

Jake is rapidly approaching the mythical 1:1 ratio.

That's a god-like...cough, cough...johnsyracuse-like ratio.

He may overtake it if/when he posts fab is bavk

Great to hear that it looks good that Fab will be back this season! Thank you for the news Jake.

I haven't responded once to the Melo thread because the status of the situation changed frequently and still does. However, I would like to thank bees, jake, and our administrators for providing the information as it comes to them. At THEIR discretion should we know this information. Thanks again fellas.

Encouraging news, but I don't get the obsession with the "like" button. Are we back in the 5th grade?
Just cause you don't get any doesn't mean you don't have to like it.

How's that for fifth grade! :D