Fab: | Syracusefan.com

Fab:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
From a source whose spouse was involved with Fab issue: He failed to attend a fencing class 1st semester. It cost him 2 credits, making him ineligible credit wise from the 1st semester. He was eligible second semester while appeal was pending due to appeal rules.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Fencing? He failed FENCING? Are you kidding me? We toasted a chance for the national championship because Flab missed his FENCING CLASS?

That's part of the story.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

fencing is illegal. was he trying to get transfer credits from a class taken at UCon?

There is more to it. But that's part of it. Fab did more to hurt himself at SU during his FR year than he did his SO.

44cuse

We've heard the fencing thing before. Recreation classes like that are generally 1 credit if I remember correctly though. If failing a 1 credit fencing class did him in, he wasn't doing much better in his other courses.

We've heard the fencing thing before. Recreation classes like that are generally 1 credit if I remember correctly though. If failing a 1 credit fencing class did him in, he wasn't doing much better in his other courses.
It was a two part, two credit class. Dropped him under 12 credits for the semester.

I now realize I should have taken basket weaving much more seriously ...

It was a two part, two credit class. Dropped him under 12 credits for the semester.

Ah, so he wouldnt have been considered a full time student then, which I imagine is an issue. 12 credits is the minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of what really happened, we would have been playing UK in the title game. Would've been so much to watch.

Unreal that JB missed out on two more titles... because of big guy injury/suspension. We'd be talking about the man as being right there with Coach K if not for some bad luck.

Unreal that JB missed out on two more titles... because of big guy injury/suspension. We'd be talking about the man as being right there with Coach K if not for some bad luck.

We werent beating Kentucky.

I took a quick look at the online version of the SU course catalog and the only fencing course I can find is PED 278 Beginning Fencing. The catalog says the course is for one credit. What am I missing?

The brow didnt stand a chance against Fab down low. Fab might have had a triple double against UK.

We definitely had a chance to beat UK but I think they would've been more likely than not to win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom