Fab: | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab:

Yeah we were pretty poor in half court and were terrible at rebounding. I'm sure Calipari wouldn't exploit that!

UK would have been a 5 pt favorite at least...

yeah, i would think a 3-6 pt favorite sounds about right. but cuse wins 40/100 games. ill take those chances with a smile on my face.

Uk would have been favored and we probably would have lost but we certainly had a chance maybe even a good chance. I don't know how many times in the past I have thought the other team (non-BE team) was better but the zone messed them up and was the equalizer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah we were pretty poor in half court and were terrible at rebounding. I'm sure Calipari wouldn't exploit that!

we faced 5-10 better game coaches than calipari throughout the season. and lost 1 game (with fab).

not sure what your point is with that.

we faced 5-10 better game coaches than calipari throughout the season. and lost 1 game (with fab).

not sure what your point is with that.

None with the talent he had. Calipari's coaching ability is underrated becasue he's so damn dirty.

None with the talent he had. Calipari's coaching ability is underrated becasue he's so damn dirty.

of course not, they were the most talented team of the last 3 or 4 years.

but they arent running us out of the gym either.

WOuld have been a great game for sure.

Interesting to see how a bunch of freshman would have performed vs. a D they'd never seen before at the national title game stage. If it's in January or February I think UK wins, but I think our experience and the zone is enough to get us the win.

Whatta u, French? ;)
I would've liked our chances against UK- no other team matched up better with them last season.
A close NC game with 2 minutes left would've been just about right.
Too bad we never saw it.

Whatta u, French? ;)
I would've liked our chances against UK- no other team matched up better with them last season.
A close NC game with 2 minutes left would've been just about right.
Too bad we never saw it.
I think so too. And in a close game with under 2 minutes left on a national stage to win a title, there is no one else I'd rather have on my team than Dion Waiters.

Ah, so he wouldnt have been considered a full time student then, which I imagine is an issue. 12 credits is the minimum.

If Fab dropped below full-time status, it would also impact his USA visa - putting his immigration status in jeopardy. Not sure that could have impacted his playing status though...

I think so too. And in a close game with under 2 minutes left on a national stage to win a title, there is no one else I'd rather have on my team than Dion Waiters.

I think it'd be awful had for Dion to get any penetration against UK's length.

I know UK hasn't faced a zone as good as ours, but they had all the ingredients to beat it. And they certainly weren't freshmen by tournament time.

I think it'd be awful had for Dion to get any penetration against UK's length.

I know UK hasn't faced a zone as good as ours, but they had all the ingredients to beat it. And they certainly weren't freshmen by tournament time.

Sure they did. But anything can happen in a single game. They also might have gotten frustrated executing against our zone and gotten induced into bad shots, and never gotten into an offensive rhythm like they did against Kansas.

That said, if they shot the ball like they did against Kansas...

so part of the story is he skipped his fencing class. but there is another part of the story that noone is telling us about because it violates some confidentiality code which makes me thing he failed a drug test. around the BET...

so part of the story is he skipped his fencing class. but there is another part of the story that noone is telling us about because it violates some confidentiality code which makes me thing he failed a drug test. around the BET...
Are you insinuating that the following may have occurred?

Fab was gonna go to fencing class.​
Before he got high.​
He coulda cheated.​
He coulda passed.​
But he got high.​
La da da da da da da da da.​
He won't be taking fencing class next semester.​
And I know why.​
Why man?​
Yeah yeah.​
'Cos he got drafted high, got drafted high, got drafted high.​

I can't sleep. Don't judge me.​

I took a quick look at the online version of the SU course catalog and the only fencing course I can find is PED 278 Beginning Fencing. The catalog says the course is for one credit. What am I missing?

I'm guessing you accidentally looked at the Penn State course catalog based on that course number.

I hope the "other part" of the story did not involve his ex or a restraining order.

maybe because you never post and theres another guy with a similar handle like cuse4 or something thats a total tool.

Always find it humorous suggesting/implying that one's sheer number of posts equates to one's relative credibility...it's a common premise here in general. I sure wish I was living a more credible & productive life by expanding upon my post count. :) It kind of reminds me of that old adage, those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know. :)

Always find it humorous suggesting/implying that one's sheer number of posts equates to one's relative credibility...it's a common premise here in general. I sure wish I was living a more credible & productive life by expanding upon my post count. :) It kind of reminds me of that old adage, those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know. :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342632056.755983.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom