Face guard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Face guard

Serious question..do you believe you know more about basketball than jb and the staff?
No
Serious answer it's undeniable that they spin or over play certain misnomers

Serious question for you.

Do you watch a lot of basketball besides Syracuse?

So many people lack perspective. I watch and learn how SOME other teams handle and dictate a lot of things that we almost never come to grips with.

JB says nobody presses but I can count four teams in the top 15 that do. Sometimes he pours and people drink the orange Kool-Aid far too high.

No
Serious answer it's undeniable that they spin or over play certain misnomers

Serious question for you.

Do you watch a lot of basketball besides Syracuse?

So many people lack perspective. I watch and learn how SOME other teams handle and dictate a lot of things that we almost never come to grips with.

JB says nobody presses but I can count four teams in the top 15 that do. Sometimes he pours and people drink the orange Kool-Aid far too high.
I am a college basketball junkie. I watch games every night. I love it. It pains me when we aren't relevant.

If someone is face guarding our shooters and don't help off the guy our other guys should be able to get to the rim and cause problems for the defense. Unfortunately all our our guards are terrible at finishing as Chris Carlson stated today.

Don't even have to set an off ball screen for someone who is getting face guarded. You can't do that in Europe or you will get embarrassed. Teams utilized their PNR so well and will force you to tag the roller with the defender who is face guarding the shooter. If you refuse to, you have to tag with an out of position defender which will create a long help/recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom