Fair needs more shots | Syracusefan.com

Fair needs more shots

Fair need to get the ball every possession, it's unfathomable why he doesn't and when he does the spots he gets it. Run the baseline screen for him and get it to him on the low block just like Melo use to get it. He had LUBICK on him FFS.

Fair need to get the ball every possession, it's unfathomable why he doesn't and when he does the spots he gets it. Run the baseline screen for him and get it to him on the low block just like Melo use to get it. He had LUBICK on him FFS.

Ah...the old "53." Good call against man defense. Been quite successful for us lately. Wouldn't have helped us against G-town's zone today, though.

fair needs to attack off the dribble from the perimeter and also when its not there- find the open man.. i love cj and he is clearly the best player we have but he needs to be able to kick it sometimes too .. therefore the ball can go through him on every possession.

I am not one to usually complain about the refs, but I thought Fair got bodied while in mid-air on both alley-oop attempts. Those should have been fouls, and could have changed momentum. Since when can you legally jump in the air and chest bump a player out of position?

To Millhouse's point... I'd rather see CJ take 20 shots a game than Triche take a bunch of off-balanced leaning back-iron-clanging 22 footers.

I can't argue against it.

He's our most consistent player. We tend to go away from him for too long at times - shouldn't happen.

I am not one to usually complain about the refs, but I thought Fair got bodied while in mid-air on both alley-oop attempts. Those should have been fouls, and could have changed momentum. Since when can you legally jump in the air and chest bump a player out of position?

To Millhouse's point... I'd rather see CJ take 20 shots a game than Triche take a bunch of off-balanced leaning back-iron-clanging 22 footers.

thought the same those were fouls both times..

3 times it happened with no calls.

I can't argue against it.

He's our most consistent player. We tend to go away from him for too long at times - shouldn't happen.

Do we have an explanation yet as to why Fair was eating pine during a few vital closing minutes against Uconn?

3 times it happened with no calls.

One time the Gtown center visibly pulled CJ's arm backwards so he couldn't catch the ball. It doesn't get more blatant than that.

fair needs to attack off the dribble from the perimeter and also when its not there- find the open man.. i love cj and he is clearly the best player we have but he needs to be able to kick it sometimes too .. therefore the ball can go through him on every possession.

Though true, Fair is a much better, more willing passer than Southerland. James rarely moves the ball--it seems that 80% of the time the ball touches his hands, he shoots it. More and more, it seems like several of those shots a game come from 25-plus feet.

He can have all of them. I cant watch Triche shoot jumpers as if he was ever good at shooting.

4 years and he still wont penetrate more often. Ugh. We need more CJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom