Fall Roster / New uniform numbers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fall Roster / New uniform numbers

Never know if the weights are accurate but some jump out.
Perry 278
Both true freshman OL 306 and 309. No more 260 OL freshman
All the other OL good size accept one.
Caleb at 276. Jobiety at 263. Lockett 280. Ingram 301. Finally have a DL with size.
The one person I did not see was the second juco RB.
#22 and #34 are the JUCO RB's. Both are listed.

Nearly all the new adds are big already. Its nice to bring kids in that you don't have to worry about growing them and building them up and wonder if they are ever going to get big enough or when will they be big enough.

Perry coming in at a beastly 6'-3" 278. Kid is gonna kill it. He could play DT or even DE in Okechukwu's spot in 2024. Gordon at 6'-1" 273 seems more likely to be a DT.

Nearly all the new adds are big already. Its nice to bring kids in that you don't have to worry about growing them and building them up and wonder if they are ever going to get big enough or when will they be big enough.

Perry coming in at a beastly 6'-3" 278. Kid is gonna kill it. He could play DT or even DE in Okechukwu's spot in 2024. Gordon at 6'-1" 273 seems more likely to be a DT.

Gordon is my sleeper to be a 2 year starter type.

Zero stars. Kid is an athlete, with impressive mobility for a kid that size. And he's 273 as an incoming frosh. Not difficult to envision him playing more around 285 with just natural physical maturity, without sacrificing any of that quickness.

A couple of additional things, on top of what others have noted:

Mark Petry up to 290+. Maybe he gives us a 10th OL who can play in the two deep. Bass / Mack both at 300 as incoming frosh.

LB's are HUGE. Josiah coming in at 220.

Moelo and Ellis seem too big. Hope that's incorrect about the latter being 375.

A couple of additional things, on top of what others have noted:

Mark Petry up to 290+. Maybe he gives us a 10th OL who can play in the two deep. Bass / Mack both at 300 as incoming frosh.

LB's are HUGE. Josiah coming in at 220.

Moelo and Ellis seem too big. Hope that's incorrect about the latter being 375.
Does Meololo have 3 to play 2? Hoping that's the case.

Jalil Martin's in now.

Good to see.

It's going to be REALLY interesting to see what all these transfers / JUCOs bring to the table in the secondary. We have a good returning nucleus, and add numerous highly rated transfers from big programs in addition to some taller JUCO corners.

The secondary has been a position of strength for several years, they might not take the step back that some expect this year, given these additions.

Going to be fun to watch how it plays out!

I think 2 underrated names to keep an eye out for. Maybe not this year but in the coming years are Cornell Perry and Quan Peterson. Both are plus athletes and both put on a good amount of needed weight. Both came in with good height and length for their position but both were pretty light. Both of them put on a decent amount of good weight and are right where they should be now. I think they are two big winners this off-season and they need to build on it. Especially Quan, I think he’ll see some significant playing time by the time he leaves the hill

I think 2 underrated names to keep an eye out for. Maybe not this year but in the coming years are Cornell Perry and Quan Peterson. Both are plus athletes and both put on a good amount of needed weight. Both came in with good height and length for their position but both were pretty light. Both of them put on a decent amount of good weight and are right where they should be now. I think they are two big winners this off-season and they need to build on it. Especially Quan, I think he’ll see some significant playing time by the time he leaves the hill
WR group’s high on Quan like they were with Jerry last year.

Quan played really well in the bowl game. Like seeing his weight jump. Thinking that second CB spot is going to be a donnybrook between Wilson, Bellamy, Peterson and others. But Peterson might end up being the guy….

Other than seeing how the OL ends up, I think for me the most interesting camp battle is the DE opening opposite Okechukwu and how the CB battle shakes out.

I got my money on Jobity to start and then Peterson edging out Wilson for the #2 CB job with Bellamy close behind.

Other than seeing how the OL ends up, I think for me the most interesting camp battle is the DE opening opposite Okechukwu and how the CB battle shakes out.

I got my money on Jobity to start and then Peterson edging out Wilson for the #2 CB job with Bellamy close behind.

Smart money's on Wilson being the starter day 1 of camp. Wouldn't remotely be surprised to see Bellamy win the job.

Smart money's on Wilson being the starter day 1 of camp. Wouldn't remotely be surprised to see Bellamy win the job.
Yup, either way we are set up nice for the future with Bellamy, Wilson, Peterson and Delaine at corner. And Braheem Long coming in next year. Assuming they all stay that a good group of guys that are all sophomores and younger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom