Family Syracuse Football Discussion | Syracusefan.com

Family Syracuse Football Discussion

Offthedome

Chicken wing etiquette expert
How many of us are discussing Syracuse Football as we gather with friends and family this holiday season? Are you celebrating the past few weeks together? Convincing those non-believers to have faith in the future? Educating those that haven't followed a thing and still think we are only a basketball school?

Happy holidays, everyone!

My Clemson alum father in-law was critical of the Fran Brown hire due to his lack of coordinator experience. Clearly he doesn't have a lot of self awareness about his own head coach.

Also critical of McCord choosing Syracuse.

I think someone might be worried about next year.

How many of us are discussing Syracuse Football as we gather with friends and family this holiday season? Are you celebrating the past few weeks together? Convincing those non-believers to have faith in the future? Educating those that haven't followed a thing and still think we are only a basketball school?

I'll check back with you tomorrow, but I'm pretty certain the answer will be yes

I’m appreciative of the resurgent discussions about Cuse football, thanks to Frandamonium. My mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer two weeks ago and it’s been a nice distraction to talk with my dad about prospective Cuse recruits and the new coaching staff. I hope the momentum keeps up, both for the team and so my dad and I continue to have something positive to talk about.

Happy holidays to the Syrscusefan community. Thank you for the convos.

I’m appreciative of the resurgent discussions about Cuse football, thanks to Frandamonium. My mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer two weeks ago and it’s been a nice distraction to talk with my dad about prospective Cuse recruits and the new coaching staff. I hope the momentum keeps up, both for the team and so my dad and I continue to have something positive to talk about.

So sorry to hear that sad news, but happy you have some good distractions. Sending positive vibes your way, CarolinaCuse.

FFF CANCER.

And thanks to the #FRANchise for giving us this frantasy world of hopium and Franax to take away the pains of the times.

Enjoy the holidays as best you can.
Orange Nation is sending you big Otto hugs.

Stay tough and find the positives in life, wherever they are an on any given day

God bless your mom and dad.

I am so sad for you and your family. This is a tragedy. How nice that you can have some moments of forgetfulness and relief by discussing SU football. That hasn’t happened in 20 years.

I hope your mom has a good medical team and that she can be on the cutting edge of cancer therapy. I hope your family can hold each other close.

My Clemson alum father in-law was critical of the Fran Brown hire due to his lack of coordinator experience. Clearly he doesn't have a lot of self awareness about his own head coach.

Also critical of McCord choosing Syracuse.

I think someone might be worried about next year.
Remind him he'll have nothing to worry about unless Clemson bounces back to make the conference championship game.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you and your family can find peace and remember the joy of the days with your mom.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Big discussion with the family I was with last night. Large Syracuse family some of them have homes here in AZ. The rest come in for Xmas, and adopted my husband and I. They are a family of 14 brothers and sisters, so a lot of fans last night. We were all discussing SU football.

So sorry to hear this. Hope your holiday is full of peace, joy and love. No question SU sports has gotten me through some stuff in the past. A nice distraction helps.

My prayers to your mom, to you, and your entire family, I hope you all can have a peaceful holiday