Fantasy Baseball 2016??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Baseball 2016???

Yep, apparently I need to delete the old teams that haven't signed back up. I will do that tonight at get back to you guys.

Ok, the time has come to open up registration.

Knicks411
OrangeFoo
Alsacs
SUFaninNJ

And anyone else that wants in, there are 5 open slots at the moment. Use the link below to register, let me know if there are problems.
https://yho.com/mlb?l=68826&k=55314ed792750c51&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=bb41d21586b96893

Tim: I got the 'Join League' message, but was then told there was a waiting list. I'm a returning member, and indicated my desire to play again this year at the top of the thread. Please help?

Tim: I got the 'Join League' message, but was then told there was a waiting list. I'm a returning member, and indicated my desire to play again this year at the top of the thread. Please help?

Returning members should have gotten a request to renew their team. Since not everyone uses their board name it's sometimes hard to know who's who. If you go ahead and renew, you'll be locked in. The waiting list is for new members to take spots not renewed. I want to get the teams finalized so we can move on to deciding a draft date.

Do you remember your team name? Or at least let me know your yahoo ID so I don't delete your slot when I clear room for the new folks.

Returning members should have gotten a request to renew their team. Since not everyone uses their board name it's sometimes hard to know who's who. If you go ahead and renew, you'll be locked in. The waiting list is for new members to take spots not renewed. I want to get the teams finalized so we can move on to deciding a draft date.

Do you remember your team name? Or at least let me know your yahoo ID so I don't delete your slot when I clear room for the new folks.
Yes, my team name was 'Buzhardt's Luck'. I couldn't renew on the link you gave me.

Yes, my team name was 'Buzhardt's Luck'. I couldn't renew on the link you gave me.

Did you get the email request to renew? I can try sending that again. You should be able to renew directly from that. Otherwise I'm not sure why not.

If you didn't get it (either the original one or one from yesterday), PM me an email address I can send it to and hopefully that will work. I would think that if you use the same ID, it should allow you to renew your team since yours is one of the reserved teams at the moment.

I'm IN! Thanks! We're not doing keepers, are we?

I don't think so. With the turnover and no real way to set a good price point on existing rosters I think I'm leaning towards just doing a straight snake draft with no keepers.

I don't think so. With the turnover and no real way to set a good price point on existing rosters I think I'm leaning towards just doing a straight snake draft with no keepers.

I agree with no keepers personally. I just got used to doing head to head instead of rotisserie last year and I'm not a guy who learns very quickly. It should be obvious from my posts I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

REMINDER: Draft tonight at 8:30 pm ET. Hope everyone can make it.

REMINDER: Draft tonight at 8:30 pm ET. Hope everyone can make it.

I'll be there on the first step to defend my championship!

I'll be there on the first step to defend my championship!
I'll be there at 9 est (unfortunately have a conflict I can't get out of)... I will rank my players however. Sorry to be the autograft guy

Is this daily lineups? if it's weekly head to head, lineups should lock weekly, right?

It's daily for lineups, weekly head-to-head.

Right, I'm saying, most weekly head to head leagues I've been in lock lineups weekly, not daily. I may have botched my draft strategy just a little

Right, I'm saying, most weekly head to head leagues I've been in lock lineups weekly, not daily. I may have botched my draft strategy just a little

Well if you're interested in any trades, I'm not in love with some of my roster and would consider.

Ha, nice, I forgot about the draft completely and have Trout.

I'll gladly take him off your hands so you don't have to live with such disappointment. It's what I do. I'm a giver.
Got any closers? I'm going to have to put a white flag up on saves.