Farewell for now | Syracusefan.com

Farewell for now

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
I will be logging off and taking a break from the board. May come back and may not. Still going to cheer like hell and watch every game because Syracuse is my team and I'll be damned if I be a fair weather fan after so many great seasons. But I come to this board because it's fun and it's no longer fun to read the same discussions and posts repeatedly.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

il_570xN.1611722818_l185.jpg

They are merited.

Happy holidays to you sir! Always enjoy your posts.

I will be logging off and taking a break from the board. May come back and may not. Still going to cheer like hell and watch every game because Syracuse is my team and I'll be damned if I be a fair weather fan after so many great seasons. But I come to this board because it's fun and it's no longer fun to read the same discussions and posts repeatedly.

What would you like to discuss on the SU basketball board?

1545189447956.jpeg

Stay on the football board!

Merry Christmas but just avoid the B.B. board post on FB/NFL/WWE thread.

Thinking that was like 10 years ago?

The current kids don’t pack their section or wear orange like that.
I was student when that was taken. I know two people from that picture.
It’s from 2006 season.

We could have missed the tournament 5 years in a row - time to accept reality - our wife is all the neighbors - and we keep pretending like it's not happening

I have to agree with all. This is about as bad as I have seeni it in many, many years. Kind of reminds me of our football coach back in the 50's when we were picked to win the conference. After losing a couple of one point games, he come in the locker room ready to roast us alive. His only comment was..."everyone said we were the team to beat, and damn it everyone is doing it!!" We are out of mulligans for this year and maybe the next two. I have to agree with MSOrange and say I am going to take some time off.
Merry Christmas everyone.