Farrell doubtful (now out) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Farrell doubtful (now out)

Losing sucks. But there's a big difference between losing a game and hating it, and not thinking the team will win another game. Bit of a hot take, no?

Who said the team won't win another game ? Bit of a jump there, no ?

Who said the team won't win another game ? Bit of a jump there, no ?
"After last night's crapfest I wouldn't be too confident about this team's chances in any remaining ACC tilt."

Sounds as if someone doesn't think they will win another game this year. That's how I read it.
upload_2018-1-4_17-38-19.gif

"After last night's crapfest I wouldn't be too confident about this team's chances in any remaining ACC tilt."

Sounds as if someone doesn't think they will win another game this year. That's how I read it. View attachment 118785

If I had wanted to say I believed they wouldn't win another game this year that's exactly what I would have said. I didn't.

Many different ways of saying the same thing. Whatever.

Actually there's not. Clarity is important. There are however many different ways for a person to subjectively misinterpret another person's expressed opinion.

Actually there's not. There are however many different ways for a person to objectively misinterpret another person's opinion.
There aren't many different way for a person to say something?

I'd better call my HS English teacher and let him know.

Done here.

There aren't many different way for a person to say something?

I'd better call my HS English teacher and let him know.

Done here.

Please do. Done as well.

This years team like last years will have little margin of error despite the improved OOC because there unlikely to get multiple wins against the top part of the conference ie Duke, UNC, FSU, etc. When we have winnable road games with favorable circumstances (leading scorer out injured) we need to take advantage. The wins against Maryland and Gtown should be nice (Uconn is awful) come tourney time but losing to a 7-6 bad Wake team and St. Bonnies losing to an under. 500 Dayton team is going to be hurtful if were on the bubble again which unfortunately appears likely due to our lack of depth and scoring.
Why are we unlikely to get multiple wins against some of the top ACC teams? The only ACC game that we’ll be major underdogs in is at Duke. UNC, Miami, Virginia, Florida State, etc are all beatable this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom