Favorite throwback uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Favorite throwback uniforms

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
A lot of baseball teams are wearing throwback uniforms on a fairly regular basis. But this thread doesn't apply to only baseball, what are some of your favorites?

thumb.aspx

If I have to like one thing about the Patriots, it's these unis. Much better than their current imho.
People think when Brady retires they will change back to these uniforms and make the current ones the Brady Era uniforms in the history books.

One cool thing about the Yankees is that they don't really need throwback uniforms. There have only been subtle changes since the Ruth era.

Agreed. Dodgers too, for the most part. Lakers. Celtics. UCLA. UNC.

A lot of the brand name, historically successful teams don’t switch it up much, if at all.

Actually, for much of Babe Ruth’s career in pinstripes, the Yankees did not have a logo on the home uniform. They should bring those out someday.

I always liked the Phillies powder blue

thumb.aspx

People think when Brady retires they will change back to these uniforms and make the current ones the Brady Era uniforms in the history books.

It’s weird, but I still associate them with Bill Parcells and Drew Bledsoe(and my guy Dave Meggett!...as a football player only) just as much, because that was when they switched to these unis.

Actually, for much of Babe Ruth’s career in pinstripes, the Yankees did not have a logo on the home uniform. They should bring those out someday.

Gosh I never even noticed that about the logo, but you're right after doing a quick google search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom