Fbi investigation | Syracusefan.com

Fbi investigation

Forgive me if this has been answered but are these schools officially under NCAA investigation yet? Or is that not in their “wheelhouse” and will have to wait until FBI close their case? Whole thing is odd
very odd, but it's the cartel we're talking about. it'll probably be next year or the year after before any of those schools are officially under investigation

Forgive me if this has been answered but are these schools officially under NCAA investigation yet? Or is that not in their “wheelhouse” and will have to wait until FBI close their case? Whole thing is odd
There has not been an announcement one way or another. They may even be waiting for permission from the FBI that they can proceed. It’s really to the NCAA’s advantage to wait and let the full list of dirty laundry develop.

There has not been an announcement one way or another. They may even be waiting for permission from the FBI that they can proceed. It’s really to the NCAA’s advantage to wait and let the full list of dirty laundry develop.
Agreed. Why not let the FBI spend the money on the investigations since they are better at it anyway.

Agreed. Why not let the FBI spend the money on the investigations since they are better at it anyway.
... and have subpoena power, and have the threat of serious consequences to compel truthfulness.

Just stunning. I cannot imagine more egregious violations and they are all corroborated by tangible evidence. Yet nothing from the NCAA. I'm sure penalties will come down in 2024 or so and the chorus of how it makes no sense to punish the current team will be in full voice.

Who is gonna investigate the NCAA itself?

This is going to end up more bluster than busts.

This could be true unless bland book and the auburn guy start singing. Theres a very famous line by a crooked judge saying “a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich”. Indictments mean little unless feds can get the charges to stick on the high level assistants who then have to dime on the bosses.

Just stunning. I cannot imagine more egregious violations and they are all corroborated by tangible evidence. Yet nothing from the NCAA. I'm sure penalties will come down in 2024 or so and the chorus of how it makes no sense to punish the current team will be in full voice.
Look out Texas Southern and other "directional" schools. The hammer is going to drop...lol

I'm still waiting for the Nike shoe to drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom