February 20 Lunardi Bracket | Syracusefan.com

February 20 Lunardi Bracket

More importantly, SU is still the #1 overall seed. That loss still sucked, but it's 1 game. 8-0 against the RPI top 50 is much more important.

In the video explaining why we're still the overall #1 he was surprisingly rational - if this loss happened in December it wouldn't seem so huge. You have to look a the overall body of work and SU's is still the best.

Unfortunately the pessimist in me also says we have less time to right the ship than if the loss happened in December.

EEEEEEEKKK... Louisville is 4/5 I want to completely be away from... And Nova... Not scared about Mich. St...

Eamonn Brennan was pretty low-key about it too.

I mean honestly it boils down to whether this is a blip or the start of a pattern. People freaked out when we lost to ND two years ago and thought it was the beginning of the end. Obviously this is a worse loss given it was at home to a team with single-digits in the wins column, but it's still one game.

In the video explaining why we're still the overall #1 he was surprisingly rational - if this loss happened in December it wouldn't seem so huge. You have to look a the overall body of work and SU's is still the best.

Unfortunately the pessimist in me also says we have less time to right the ship than if the loss happened in December.
Does the committee still use "last 10 games" as an indicator?

Yikes. Oh well, you gotta beat everyone they put in front of you. And we are 8-0 against that field. Giddy up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom