Feeding the team | Syracusefan.com

Feeding the team

GooseMutt

All Conference
I’ve often wondered what their eating rituals were. Do they eat in school cafeterias like everyone else before games or have private locker room spread? Do they always load up on pasta before games? Do most eat alike? Is there a post game spread? Is stuff provided during practice? Just curious.

My massage therapist used to help feed the team supper. She quit just before Carmelo Anthony came. (Quite mad about that.) The team all ate the same stuff, which was basic fare. She said that back then they drank tons of sugary drinks and she wondered whether the menus are healthier now. I am betting they are.

I’ve often wondered what their eating rituals were. Do they eat in school cafeterias like everyone else before games or have private locker room spread? Do they always load up on pasta before games? Do most eat alike? Is there a post game spread? Is stuff provided during practice? Just curious.

Haha okay I will give you a serious answer

Last I knew (worked facilities for some time) they would eat a team dinner hours before the game. A spread was laid out in the corner of the Melo Center so they could eat and hang in the players lounge. Always was a solid spread with proteins and carbs. Some meals for weeknight games I believe were just grab and go as well

Man these people are brutal.

I'll add to Unknown Orange.

They also get basically an unlimited amout of money on their SUID cards so they can go to the for purchase dining halls (kemba walker was wrong about "starving") Craig Forth used to buy everyone in line at Kimmel whatever they were getting. He was famous for it.

Football players used to eat a lot of breakfasts and lunches at Shaw dining hall a lot but never really saw bball players at the normal dining halls.

latest

At Syracuse all of our players are free range and organically fed. Grazing stations can be found everywhere on campus.
Notes from the barnyard: Our violations are chickenfeed compared to the high quality violations (surf and turf) at most P5 institutions.

P.S. All of our recruits are wild caught even those raised on AAU farms

Man these people are brutal.

I'll add to Unknown Orange.

They also get basically an unlimited amout of money on their SUID cards but that still doesn't prevent them from stealing other students' SUID cards to feed their starving uncle pizza and wings (kemba walker was wrong about "starving") Craig Forth used to buy everyone in line at Kimmel whatever they were getting. He was famous for it.

Football players used to eat a lot of breakfasts and lunches at Shaw dining hall a lot but never really saw bball players at the normal dining halls.

Fixed it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom