Feel bad for Nassib | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Feel bad for Nassib

bills ownership appears to be purposely stinking up the team -

hire a dumbazz gm -check

have your house idiot hire a reach at hc-check

waste draft picks on 3rd rounders in the 1st-check

give a Harvard QB a huge payday after one mediocre season - check

rinse repeat

Same here. But I guarantee you, wherever RN was, he didn't look like Geno Smith did last night.
Geno didn't look very good the last time we saw him either. He basically phoned it in at the Pinstripe... maybe he should have done the same last night.

Option 1: Pick a guy that you think has a higher ceiling and can potentially be a Cam Newton Jr. in the future.
Or
Option 2: Pick Nassib, knowing his potential and limitations, even at the cost of losing more games just because of loyalty.

I'll go with Option 1 any day. And if I was Nassib, I would want my coach/friend/colleague would do the same to me. It's a business.

Did Nassib help Marrone win games? No doubt, not even debatable. Of course he did.
Did Marrone help Nassib? No doubt. He turned a nobody into a NFL draft candidate.

Nassib is not even close to a first round talent. Maybe 2nd, but thats not even a lock. We all bleed Orange here, but if anyone really thought that Ryan would be a first round pick... they are crazy. Best of luck to him, but he is going to be a career backup at best (not that its a bad job, who wouldnt sign up for that in a second on this board)?

Maybe this is the best thing for Nassib. If he winds up in a better place than Buffalo he will be better off. Maybe he goes to Jacksonville, Jets, Browns or maybe Raiders. It would be neat if he winds up in Philly.

The real irony of it all is DM even going to the coach of the BILLS still when EJ is finally ready to play???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom