Few Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Few Thoughts

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
It seems from what Kiffin is saying, he will be trying to get his lesser experienced guys some run in this game. Anyone else take this as a bit of a slap in the face? I remember other coaches talking to my coach in high school saying "It's always great to play you guys, we get the chance to try some new things out there." Seems the equivalent in this situation.

Andddd...How is Bailey's ankle? He looked really slow and unable to really cut after he went down with the ankle injury. Anyone know or hear about how it is doing? We're going to need as much speed as we can get.

The way USC has been playing Kiffin may be trying to find a few guys who can play the game. No way they should be over confident based on what they've accomplished so far this year.

It seems from what Kiffin is saying, he will be trying to get his lesser experienced guys some run in this game. Anyone else take this as a bit of a slap in the face? I remember other coaches talking to my coach in high school saying "It's always great to play you guys, we get the chance to try some new things out there." Seems the equivalent in this situation.

F Kiffin. This may be the most support we have for a game from Tennessee fans since playing Florida.

F Kiffin. This may be the most support we have for a game from Tennessee fans since playing Florida.
True. He is very liked down in Knoxville.

I gotta wonder if HCDM is going to make it a personal thing.. Kiffin was Grosses first choice right? Kiffin said no went to Tenn and dick'ed them over...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom