fffff this | Syracusefan.com

fffff this

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
my attitude going into tonites game was, its not a must win, lets just play well and keep it close, it wont kill us if we lose.

but then i thought, FFFFFF THAT!! we're syracuse, its senior nite, dome is gonna be rockin, we won 3 more tourny games than them last year, lets beat these guys by 20. kyle guy and his man bun, yea kyle nobody will ever forget that disaster.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

We're Syracuse fans, we always think they can win even if the odds are stacked against them. If they do lose insert, refs beat them or they had an off night.

We're Syracuse fans, we always think they can win even if the odds are stacked against them. If they do lose insert, refs beat them or they had an off night.

Don't forget the lingering effects of sanctions too. ;):)

This is a cage match of the best top 50-recruit light teams in the ACC.

Bragging rights to the winner.

This is a cage match of the best top 50-recruit light teams in the ACC. Bragging rights to the winner.
So, you are essentially saying we will be looking at two coaches tonight that seem to do more with less.

The win at Duke is the best win by any team in college basketball this season. If they could pull that off then they can do this

my attitude going into tonites game was, its not a must win, lets just play well and keep it close, it wont kill us if we lose.

but then i thought, FFFFFF THAT!! we're syracuse, its senior nite, dome is gonna be rockin, we won 3 more tourny games than them last year, lets beat these guys by 20. kyle guy and his man bun, yea kyle nobody will ever forget that disaster.
We are Siri queues and we still have a lot to prove in game just getting into the tournament with this team is on nonsensical Goal