FHCDM Intro Presser Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FHCDM Intro Presser Thread...

HCDM wants to make it clear, he has played in this league, he has coached in this league. He has repeated this i think 3 times already lol

But I don't know where the best breakfast places are in Buffalo but I'm willing to learn. It's always been a dream of mine to try a soulavki breakfast.

Im actually suprised he didnt mention any of the players at Syracuse. Someone asked his when he felt he was going to seek an nfl position, he spun it around and never answered. :(

code for Philly and the Browns didn't make an offer
I only saw the tweet. Apparently he was implying that of the NFL teams he spoke with, the Bills were where he wanted to be. That makes sense.

Did anyone else notice that the first thing he did when he walked up to the mike was say hello to Weidner. "Hello Nolan. I see you there." Marrone acutally looked uncomfortable.

Did anyone else notice that the first thing he did when he walked up to the mike was say hello to Weidner. "Hello Nolan. I see you there." Marrone acutally looked uncomfortable.

Yep. Looked like he didn't want to answer any Nolan questions...

Hello Newman. Pretty funny.

“Sincerity - if you can fake that, you've got it made.”

― George Burns

Yep. Looked like he didn't want to answer any Nolan questions...

I wouldn't either... such is life when you take the NFL job 2.5 hrs. down the road...

I wouldn't either... such is life when you take the NFL job 2.5 hrs. down the road...

I will say this... If he wins in Buffalo, I have no problem claiming him as our own. His success at Buffalo this close to us could be a positive. I also think when the dust settles he will still be in our corner (for what it's worth).

from the way the older guy was talking it sure sounds like this has been in the works for months with him following DM starting at the UConn game following his progress.

I love Doug, He is to the point and fair. From the few times I have met him,
I like his personality.. He is a worker and that's what he is about.

I will say this... If he wins in Buffalo, I have no problem claiming him as our own. His success at Buffalo this close to us could be a positive. I also think when the dust settles he will still be in our corner (for what it's worth).

He sure didn't sound like he would be to me. 5 meetings in a week. My $ is that the Bills were in NYC and he spoke to them right after Pinstripe.

it's too sickening to me to listen to that press conference. and that's just the buddy nix portion

I honestly wish him the best. But he better be not going right to work - but heading back down 90 to talk to some players.

THIS x1000. I am a die hard Bills fan and want him to get to work but he HAS to meet with those players. He directly affected their lives, he owes it to them.

He just addressed the players issue on WGR, he sent out statement (lame). And is meeting with them in person on Sunday. Said he will undoubtedly thank them (I guess that's nice).

Also said he is keeping updated with coaches at convention

He has been in contact with recruits and explaining situation.

Only reason question was asked was because host- Sal Capaccio is an alum.

THIS x1000. I am a die hard Bills fan and want him to get to work but he HAS to meet with those players. He directly affected their lives, he owes it to them.
yep this will determine how many feel about him long term. He's done what he's had to do to this point and I'm good with it so far (other than lying to recruits), but if he stiffs those kids and the school by not doing some sort of presser where he lauds all things SU, well then we can all write him off as a phony BS used car salesman liar with no real moral foundation. Hope he does the right thing. If I had to bet from past exposures I'd say he does it right.

Glad he intends to meet with the players - that's certainly something that he owes to them. But how's he going to do that this week? Aren't they still scattered around the country on Christmas break?

Glad he intends to meet with the players - that's certainly something that he owes to them. But how's he going to do that this week? Aren't they still scattered around the country on Christmas break?

It's the end of the season meeting they always have. Planned before any of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom