Fill in the blank | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fill in the blank

I think think the real benchmark goal, however unrealistic (though I think its attainable), is to go 3-0 for the first time since (fill in the blank).

That will put the aces in the seats and have people hiring kids to rake their lawns.

I think think the real benchmark goal, however unrealistic (though I think its attainable), is to go 3-0 for the first time since (fill in the blank).

That will put the aces in the seats and have people hiring kids to rake their lawns.

We were 3-0 last season..and then lost every game but the last one, BC.

Do you watch college football? Wake Forest is not Louisville.

I think it's closer to that win @WVU under Marrone.

Obviously Louisville is not wake...but they are also not Clemson, FSU, Bama, etc...i really don't think this win means much. Maybe I'm just subconsciously not trying to get to excited for a win in case it doesn't happen.
Btw, I thought about that vs wvu game first...

Since... we beat #14 ranked WVU with gino on a Friday night, the ville in 2012, OR grobs team 8-10 years ago that won @ ND!

Stop that nonsense right now.

Yep, at the end of 2012 this team had the #17 offense and #46 defense. Should have been a 10 win team based on that. Won seven games the year after that.

Program isn't close to the late 70's and early 80's.

This is an early season game. Even when we were good in the 90s we struggled to get early season wins. So for me this would be big as a setup to a potentially good season. Maybe beating WVU is the closest thing.

I don't think we could compare it to a bowl game - that's the cherry on top of the season. This impacts our hopes and expectations for the next few games if not the season. So it's big. Not the end of the world to lose, just big to win.

Yep, at the end of 2012 this team had the #17 offense and #46 defense. Should have been a 10 win team based on that. Won seven games the year after that.

Program isn't close to the late 70's and early 80's.
That & LVill isn't '80s Nebraska...not even remotely close

Ask this question when the Florida State game comes around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom