Final four Georgia dome court! | Syracusefan.com

Final four Georgia dome court!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
image.jpg

I think these games inside massive football stadiums need to stop. I know they aren't going to, because there is too much money involved, but the only good seats in the whole place are in about the first 30 rows on each sideline. Other than that, it's pure crap and a waste of money because you can barely see what's going on.

I think these games inside massive football stadiums need to stop. I know they aren't going to, because there is too much money involved, but the only good seats in the whole place are in about the first 30 rows on each sideline. Other than that, it's pure crap and a waste of money because you can barely see what's going on.
Agree!!! This is not a newsflash !!

Next year the Final Four is in Jerryworld.

100,000+.

So sweet.

Already pumped. Is it Saturday yet?

With all the red, it looks like Louisville's home court.

50 yard line. If they can do it...

That's enormous. I can't even imagine trying to shoot with that much open space behind both baskets. SU should think about one or two games a year with the court set up that way in the Dome just to give us a shooting/experience advantage. Compensate the season ticket holders with equivalent seats for those games.

The school that wins the championship has the option of buying the floor for $100,000, last year kentucky bought the floor and is now being used as the floor in their new 3.1 million dollar locker room

That's enormous. I can't even imagine trying to shoot with that much open space behind both baskets. SU should think about one or two games a year with the court set up that way in the Dome just to give us a shooting/experience advantage. Compensate the season ticket holders with equivalent seats for those games.
It's not that bad IMO, they dim the lights

Congratulations to me for my very first syracusefan.com butt-post. Yay me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

LMAO! Thanks for coming back and explaining that one. I thought this was an inside joke only explained on the pay side.

On the plus side, SU players should be at an advantage being used to playing in a larger, open arena. Even though we only use half of it the amount of space behind the baskets isn't completly foreign to our shooters.
Depth perception could be a serious issue if you play in a band box but at this point in the tourney all teams have played in open venues so it may be a non issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom